1st Trimester
Options

anyone have bleeding during/after intercourse?

Im currently 8 weeks 4 days & had some bkeeding after intercourse, I don't know what to make of it. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• Options
    My doctor is not available during the weekend. I'd have to wait till monday, no pain & the bleeding subsided but it scared me, im a ftm. Thank you for your reply :)
  • Options
    I sure will let him know as soon as monday comes, thank you :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies, it was bright red at first but then only when i wiped it was pinkish/orange, it went away in the course of an hour. No pain or anything else but i will definitely call & talk to my doctor. I read its nothing to worry about but still any little thing makes me panic, i experienced a miscarriage not too long ago & i just dont want to go through that again. Thank you again for your feedback :)
  • Options
    Your doctor might put you on "pelvic rest"... gesh every little thing is so scary!!! Good Luck with everything... it's hard sometimes trying to protect something so tiny inside you! :)
  • Options
    Thank you, yes it is very scary... my doctor said its fine it happens to alot of women due to the increase of blood in the cervix & that as long as it wasn't period like or cramping that I shouldn't worry. Im abstaining from sex atleast till im out of the first trimester tho lol :) better safe than sorry