Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Question about TTC

just wondering what other people do when TTC in regards to sex everyday, every other day or several times a day? DH and I went to an RE a few years ago when TTC #1 and at that point his sperm came back fine...I know things could have changed over the past few years though. I read something online that said the more frequent sex you have the high the chances you have of getting pregnant..my doctor said the opposite of this statement. Just curious what other people do

Re: Question about TTC

• Options
    Forgot to add that I do OPK's, temping, CP and also CM.
  • Options
    EOD during your fertile window is fine.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    what PP said... and also if you haven't watched "the Great Sperm Race" documentary on youtube I highly recommend it :) 

If I remember correctly, from either reading it on here or hearing it in the documentary, that multiple times a day does not increase your chances because the sperm in the following ejaculations are not mature enough.
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    That's what I thought about the sperm count but was just curious what other people do.

I will definitely check that video out thank you ! I watched a documentary, can't recall the name, that was narrated by Courtney Cox on Discovery Channel..it was amazing !
  • Options

DH and I have sex close to EoD or Every 3rd day.If I have EWCM or "Wet" throughout the day then we try to do it on those days most importantly spec if CP is high and soft.

TTC #2

What i'm trying: Seed Cycling,Fertility Friend,&Charting.
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Malibu45 said:

just wondering what other people do when TTC in regards to sex everyday, every other day or several times a day? DH and I went to an RE a few years ago when TTC #1 and at that point his sperm came back fine...I know things could have changed over the past few years though. I read something online that said the more frequent sex you have the high the chances you have of getting pregnant..my doctor said the opposite of this statement. Just curious what other people do

I have sex whenever we want.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    mrsE2015mrsE2015 member
    edited August 2015
    Every other day is what is recommended, but when DH and I want to have sex we do, no matter when the last occurance happened! :) best of luck to you!!

Edited because auto correct likes the word sexy more than sex.