3rd Trimester
Options

Cramping almost all day

I woke up early this morning with cramps and it's now 2pm. They haven't really gotten more intense.. A couple of contractions here and there but also not getting closer. I'm also have some back pain. Anyone experience this? I lost my plug with my first and then started getting crampy.. No plug in sight with this one though.

Re: Cramping almost all day

• Options

I have been like this today... I keep getting the lower back pain that radiates to the front and all tight in the whole belly area with cramping.. I have been timing them and they don't seem to be getting more intense its now 4:30 pm... they seem to last longer than normal BH contractions... I haven't lost my plug (as far as I am aware---however I am one not to turn on light at night when going to the bathroom and not looking ALL the time so who knows). 

I am hoping this means my body is doing something! Last time I was checked at 37 weeks I had no movement in there towards dilation (I will be 39 weeks on Sat).

• Options
    So they have fizzled out ,ugh.. Was kinda expecting it but holding on to hope. These false labor signs are no fun! I'm 39 weeks and still 1cm.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm guessing it was just some dilation or effacement going on..