TWW Thursday

AL_TwinCitiesAL_TwinCities member
edited August 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/raves/chart stalk:

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home?
me 30; DH 35
TTC since May 2014.
Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
Short LP (8 days).
Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

Re: TWW Thursday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 temping

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -2, 0

Testing Plans: 12 dpo

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I am interpreting everything as a symptom. *hangs head in shame* But I had BFN after BFN last month, and don't want to set myself up for disappointment this time so am trying so hard to wait until my period is due. Even though what I really want to do us pee on all the sticks!

My department at work has started a new champagne Thursday tradition, where we take turns bringing in a bottle for the group to enjoy at the end of the day. It's super nice to look forward to, and fun for our group to bond over some bubbly!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Short LP (8 days).

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -2, -3

Testing Plans: not sure yet

Rants/raves/chart stalk:

I'm so bummed! Ff originally had my O date as day 17 and changed it today to day 19, so now our timing is way worse than I thought. :(:(

Friday night dinner as a family. DH works late m-thurs, so Friday nights he comes home a little earlier so he can have dinner with me and DS. I look forward to this all week long!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 28/13

Timing: -3, -2, 0, +1

Testing Plans: Welp. Lots and lots of BFN's, including today. So i'm done. Just waiting for AF. 

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I'm trying to look at the positives of not being pregnant this month, so that I don't get too frustrated. 

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? Sunday morning breakfasts. On the weekends that I have DS with me, he helps me to make homemade waffles or pancakes. If he is at this dads, DH will make me breakfast and we enjoy each other's company over coffee and watch the news together. It's calm and quiet and I look forward to it each week. 
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing Plans: I've been POAS since 8dpo. Lots of BFNs up in here!

Rants/raves/chart stalk: **can I get a chart stalk**
    Two days of really high temps with BFNs... What gives?

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? This may sound really lame but Fridays at work means casual Fridays. Jeans. Hoodies. Let's do this.

My Ovulation Chart
    Me: 27 
    Love of my life: 41 
    Step-mother to an amazing 13-year-old boy 
    TTC starting August 2015 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: -4, -3, -2,-1

Testing Plans: 10dpo - hopefully I can wait that long!

Rants/raves/chart stalk:the last few days my temp was trending downward (just above cover line) but today was a spike of .5 so that's making me feel more hopeful. The bloated/crampiness I've had the last couple days seemed to have stopped, so yay for that

At work: every Friday we have an ugly short sleeve button down shirt contest. I keep meaning to borrow one of DH's (he has a couple) but always forget. Last week's winner wore a fake Hawaiian technicolor floral shirt that has naked girl and boy hula dancers on it.
    At home: depending on DH's schedule, we always try to do a date night on either Friday or Saturday. A couple rules: has to be a restaurant we haven't been to before, and we have to relax and to get away from life for a couple hours. We check any problems at the door. We still go out even if we had been arguing all day; it also helps diffuse situations like that...

• Options
    **Chart Stalk Please**

CD/DPO: 18/?

Timing: another ?

Testing Plans: 14 DPO

Rants/raves/chart stalk: FF just moved my cross hairs from day 14 to day 12 based on today's temp, and I don't understand why. FWIW I have a strong feeling it was day 14 based on CP, CM, and ovulation pain on my right side Sunday night (left side was crampy too, but the right side was distinctive)

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? Saturdays I have off by myself and its my day to clean the house without anyone in my way while marathoning Netflix.
  • Options
    @lsalvag1 if you look at charts on FF, there are lots that get BFNs until 12-14 DPO and then get a BFP. But some people also have high temps up until their period and don't get a drop in temp until after their period. Only time will tell for you (and waiting sucks!). Good luck!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Short LP (8 days).

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/14

Timing: -4 -2 1 0

Testing Plans: I got a BFN yesterday and I now refuse to do anymore and wait for AF! I am two weeks post my ovulation, does that mean if I don't get my AF this week that I got my dates wrong?

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I've only taken temps for a few days. They don't really make sense at the minute but I hope they will by the time I ovulate next month!

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? Fish Friday
  • Options
    AL_TwinCities Wow, champagne at work! So jealous!!

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: None in the near future. AF is due Sunday/Monday so I'll wait until at least then. 

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I woke up this a.m. feeling all the AF feels. ON one hand, AF is due this weekend, so that is logical. On the other, could it be the fabled implantation cramps? I am 9 DPO, which is in the window for that to be possible. I can say with certainty that I may be pregnant or I may not be pregnant. 

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? I can't think of anything fun. I always meticulously plan out our meals for the week and then go to the store to buy everything, usually on Sunday. I love to cook, so one day on the weekend I usually try something a bit more complicated or new. 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    lsalvag1 I would try again in two days. I am not sure what gives!

CD/DPO: 30/12

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: Properly not

Rants/raves/chart stalk: So my temp officially went below my cover line so I am expecting to have a ladies holiday every soon. I'm kind of over this cycle. I had my hopes, which I know I should have not, about this cycle. I have learned my lesson about getting my hopes up and testing to early. But on a better note I now have a 11 or 12 day LP!!! Yay!!!! But that just means that I now I have to wait longer for my period or a BFP :(

At work I always run this one report first and then the minute I have free time I am on TB. I also check the by going to the radar.com, usmagainze.com and people.com. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    vinerievinerie member
    edited August 2015
    missthumpa How long are your cycles, typically?

housewife hobbyist I would guess O date is CD 12 based on the positive OPK test and then the ensuing temp spike. But it's hard to always pinpoint the O date accurately -- no matter how meticulous we are with tracking the various signs and  temps, etc. -- which is why Drs. tell us to DTD EOD, right?

**edited to add a second reply; I'm bumping as I wait the last few minutes before my 8 a.m. meeting. 

• Options
    @AL_TwinCities I'll have to do some FF chart stalking!
    Me: 27 
    Love of my life: 41 
    Step-mother to an amazing 13-year-old boy 
    TTC starting August 2015 

• Options
    First of all, happy gateway to the weekend. It's Thursday, which means just one more day left until we hit that beautiful, sweet Friday!
    Sorry about all the BFNs ladies :(

CD/DPO: 22/5?

Timing: EOD

Testing Plans: None unless AF is a no show.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I'm in a I don't give a fu*k mood today. Crankypants McGee. I feel like I've been bloated more often that not this month. Bloating never starts this early before AF. It literally started right after when FF says I O'd. My pants are so tight and I just feel gross. This is the biggest problem in life right now.

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? Every week H and I do BFD (Breakfast For Dinner) Tuesday's. It's our version of Taco Tuesday, but instead it's breakfast. At work we have Beer Friday's, which is pretty freakin' awesome too. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD/DPO: 26/8 i think. 

Timing: -5, -2  I think.

Testing: Nah, not yet. Just waiting to see when AF shows up. 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I need to start temping again. Can you use just a regular thermometer (like when you're sick?) 

GTKY: We don't really have any weekly traditions since our schedules are so wacky most of the time and since my husband is back in school now. After a week or so of the madness I'm going to see if theres any time for a date night, or a date afternoon every week. We hardly see each other so that would be nice 

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2 / 2

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: - 4, - 3, - 1

Testing Plans: nothing until AF is due

Rants/raves/chart stalk: happy with it for now and trying my best not to symptom spot, but man...

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? I watch Crash Course in US History with my students every Friday and CNN Student News. I like Friday the best because of the way it wraps up what happened in the world so neatly.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans:  Still 16 dpo or AF arrives.  Getting closer.

Rants/raves/chart stalk:  Meh.  Nothing much to report.  Temps still .25 higher than CL.  *shrug*

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home?Every week at work, at the end and beginning I amend my erase board to show what transpired and will transpire.  A weekly to-do. 

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• Options
    Morning Ladies!

AL_TwinCities your work sounds awesome! Champagne Thursdays sounds amazing.

@WinchestertoPittsburgh hugs! Try and keep your head up!

vinerie I do the same things on weekends!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 charting/temping (12/12 charting but not temping)

CD/DPO: 24/6 or 7?

Testing Plans: None as of now just going to wait out for AF.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Over this cycle right now. I just want it to be next cycle so I can temp the whole month and get back on track! I did so well late last fall/early winter but then I gave up on it and now I'm kicking myself. Being in the dark during your cycle is no fun.

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? At work my Friday tradition is to look at "The Week in Photos" on CNN. Sometimes the photos are a little graphic but they usually have a good mix of photos and usually some cute ones of animals. I look forward to it all week. At home Friday nights are DH and I's night in. We always rent a Redbox and make a yummy dinner and just unwind from the week together. We're always busy on weekends so Friday nights we reserve for us. Also once a month on Sundays we watch Phantom Gourmet and then pick one of the restaurants on the show and take a day trip to go try it out!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 22/ not sure as I didn't chart but FF is telling me 8 (I know its just an estimate)

Timing: EOD FW (going by FF to get a gauge)

Testing Plans: None yet. Will see how I feel next week...

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I am normally a really good sleeper, but every day this week I have been waking up around 3am thinking about babies. It reminds me of the feeling I had a week or so before my wedding, when every though was wedding related and I couldn't sleep through the night.

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? We have pizza every Friday night. I love that we have that little tradition that will continue when we have a family!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    ladeuce13ladeuce13 member
    edited August 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 temping (11/11 trying)

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: -4, -1, +1

Testing Plans: got another BFN this morning, so I'm definitely done testing unless AF doesn't come on Saturday.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: temp dropped a tiny bit this morning, but is still higher than most of my other post-O temps. I dunno. Just waiting for AF to show at this point. One advantage to not being KU this cycle? My next FW is likely to be over my birthday weekend next month. That'd be a nice birthday present - lots of HIO!

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? At work on Fridays, the cafeteria serves a bacon, eggs and hash browns breakfast and my team all goes down and eats together. I really look forward to that!

@WinchestertoPittsburgh sorry to hear we're in the same boat. Sigh.

(Edit: forgot chart and not awake enough to include it here)
    Me: 37, DH: 44
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Canada

• Options
    My chart, if anyone is interested :)
    Canada

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 17/5

Testing Plans: Holding strong so far. Usually by now I'm starting to have urges to pee on all the things, but it probably helps knowing I have one test right now and I don't want to use it.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Nothing yet. My chart is looking pretty much identical to all my others thus far...

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? Honestly we really don't have anything, but I wouldn't mind if we started something. It would be nice to have something to look forward to week after week.
  • Options

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: idk

Rants/raves/chart stalk: n/a

Does scooping all the cat litter boxes, pilling a cat, and giving 3 of them wet food before my day can start count?
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: idk

Rants/raves/chart stalk: n/a

Does scooping all the cat litter boxes, pilling a cat, and giving 3 of them wet food before my day can start count?

Nothing is sexier than a Saturday night in cleaning a litter box. Trust me, I know these things ;)

cat fail animated GIF

• Options

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 19/3

Timing:-7, -5, -3,-1

Testing Plans: none, waiting for AF. Tried of BFNs!

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I had really sore boobs the last two days. My temperature was all over the place during and slightly after my period. I keep telling my hubby that hot showers aren't good for baby making but he refuses to take cooler ones. Does anyone know how much that effects his sperm? Would taking colder showers during my FW or is that too late? (Like he should have turn the temp down months ago?)

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? Nothing really...oh wait I empty my shred box at work before I leave on Fridays....lame I know! LOL

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• Options
    @saladflambe yes it does! I have 2 cats and I do all those things before I start my day as well!
  • Options
    The flood gates have open. I am out this cycle. August was not a good month to many of us. In September I want to see more BFP ladies!!! Yes I know we cannot control it, but putting positive energy in the universe doesn't hurt either!!!

Good luck everyone. I will be lurking!!!!!
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    @yogahh I woke up and hour and a half early today and all I could think about was babies!!! Ugh.

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: a week from today...ugh the wait. I will probably cave in and test Tuesday or Wednesday.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: bloating went away!!! Feeling normal again :)

Ugh you ladies and making me realize how much my company sucks! Trying to wait it out here until baby #1 arrives. If not pregnant by December, I will get something closer to home and better benefits!!!

Home life? We walk the dog daily?? Lol. We had foot rub Wednesdays for a while. :)
  • Options

Tired of BFNs? If you're only 3 DPO, you're way too early to test!!!
    Canada

• Options
    Kaydeeaye said:

Yeah. I'm confused. 3DPO means that implantation hasn't even occurred yet. Won't for a while. 
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15

• Options

vinerie!  I'm just going off HBC after 15 or so years on it so this cycle I'm trying to get reacquainted with my body.  It's going to be hard to calculate the length of the luteal phase without figuring out my O date first!

On a side note, I am disgustingly nauseous and hot flashy these past two days.  Could this be hormonal? No, I don't think they're pregnancy symptoms this early, but I'm hoping this isn't going to be a reoccurring thing every month.  I've been angrily sipping carrot-ginger juice in the corner all day at work and I think people think I'm nursing a two day hangover.

• Options

CD/DPO: 28/12

Timing: -3,-2,-1,+1

Testing Plans: tested again this morning and still BFN. Ugh.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: temps are staying consistently high.

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? Every Sunday after church my whole huge family goes over to my parents house for lunch. We watch football, talk, and hang out. It's arguably the best day of the week.

• Options

Kaydeeaye said:

Yeah. I'm confused. 3DPO means that implantation hasn't even occurred yet. Won't for a while. 

I read it as tired of BFNs in the past (not this cycle). 

• Options
    edited August 2015
    Also, @dogmomwantinghuman from what I've read the effects of excessive heat on sperm count will not be seen by the average guy who takes a hot shower daily. If he has low sperm count issues, then maybe it's something to consider, but I don't think it's a big problem.

Also, it's pretty normal to have temps all over the place during and after AF. No worries!

(Edit: autocorrect)
    Canada

• Options

In that case I guess I can count picking up dog poop when I take the dog out every morning... I guess the dog appreciates it. :)
  • Options
    **lurking from WTO***

housewifehobbyist I would have to agree with you about it most probably being CD14  rather than CD12

also... good luck to the rest of the ladies!! some of these charts are looking really good!
    TT#1 July 2015
    BFP#1 & MC:August 2015 
    BFP: #2 10/01/2015 MC: 10/09/2015   BFP #3: 12/22/2015 @ 5 weeks  MC/CP: 12-23-2015
    Fertility Appointment: Feb 23/16, Hysteroscopy 03/02/2016,
    BFP #4: 03/31/16 EDD 12/01/2016 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    vinerie said:

Kaydeeaye said:

Ohhhhh...... Duh. Man, I'm a little slow today. 
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15

• Options
    edited August 2015

vinerie said:

Kaydeeaye said:

Ohhhhh...... Duh. Man, I'm a little slow today. 
    **QBF**

LOL - I'm with you. MOAR COFFEE!!
    Canada

• Options

CD/DPO: 27/9

Testing Plans: Wish I could hold out longer but probably sunday

Rants/raves/chart stalk: My boobs are so sore. But that happened last month too so I assume it is just what happens to me at this point in my cycle. But it sucks.

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? Friday night is movie night on the couch, complete with wine and popcorn! When I'm not working.
    BabyGaga
  • Options

CD/DPO: 33/13

Testing Plans: BFN this morning, trying to wait until Saturday (AF is due Saturday)

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I knew getting PG our first month was a LONG shot but it still doesn't make me less bummed out. Still waiting for AF but I feel out of the game.

GTKY: What is a weekly tradition or habit you have at work or at home? On Sunday's I always make a BIG, hearty meal. During the week we normally have something that is quick so Sunday I go all out and then DH has leftovers for lunch to take with him.
  • Options
    DMEXDMEX member
    Hi guys! I'm on my first month being off birth control and haven't tried temping yet. I just assume AF won't come for a while and I'm not ovulating. I'm on CD 27 and have had no signs of ovulation (which I know means nothing..but still.) I'm just waiting for AF to start looking into temping. Anyway, I just wanted to ask what the timing portion of these posts meant. I look at this thread all the time and haven't figured it out! Sorry for the interruption...back to your regularly scheduled TWW program.