TTC After a Loss
Options

Period question (losses mentioned)

With my first miscarriage I ended up having two d&cs because I had a problem with retained tissue. Ever since my second d&c (March) my periods are one day of really light bleeding max. I had my second miscarriage last month and had really light bleeding. My doctor said my next period would be extremely heavy since my miscarriage was so light. Well, I had my period yesterday and it was the lightest period I've ever had and lasted a half day (I know this isn't implantation bleeding). My periods used to be 3-5 days so I'm really worried! I've told my doctors multiple times over the last five months that this isn't my normal and they kind of brush me off. Is there a reason I would have such short and light periods? I'm worried this will cause me to continue having miscarriages.

Re: Period question (losses mentioned)

• Options
    Are you seeing an OB or an RE?  I would look into a consult with an RE.  My RE measures my lining during an ultrasound (during treatment cycles) to determine if there might be an issue with implantation caused from my lining being too thin.  If you are concerned about it and your dr. is brushing you off I would seek another dr.  I remember I told my OB I thought I had PCOS and asked if he could do some blood work and an ultrasound to see if that was the case.  He said no because he "could tell just by looking at me that I didn't have PCOS".  Basically because I'm not overweight he didn't think I had it.  Well he's an idiot and my RE diagnosed me at my consult (after an ultrasound of my ovaries).  I'm so glad I sought a second opinion! 
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker