Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Pediatrician recommendations

I am not happy with my current pediatrician and am desperately seeking a new one. I don't have many friends with kids to ask for recommendations and internet search led us to our current pedi that I am very disappointed.in. We live in the Lake Highlands area. Any suggestions?

Re: Pediatrician recommendations

• Have you tried Pediatric Associates of Dallas. They're on walnut hill across from Presby. They have a lot of doctors, evening and Saturday hours too. My dd really liked dr grysen at a sick visit and has asked for a girl doctor (grysen) now for her well checks. We use dr Dunlap in their Plano office for dd2 (til she's a little older) and will with ds. Hope this helps!
  • We love pediatric associates of Dallas we go to Plano location dr hays is our primary but have seen others in practice when dd has been sick ..
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the advice, we used to go there, but I was increasingly frustrated with how long we had to wait and how little time the doctor spent with us. But that is better than what we switched to, so we might head back