LGBT Parenting
Options

Pregnant women

I see them EVERY WHERE! And every time I cringe a little knowing that even though EVERYTHING about our IUI was spot on, that the chances are still slim for a pregnancy. Pregnant women make me jealous and I never thought I'd feel that way or vocalize it.

Re: Pregnant women

• Options
    I agree.  I'm struggling to stay positive through this whole process, however seeing pregnant women everywhere makes it hard to do so.
  • Options
    Our donor's wife is pregnant. We used a known donor (my wife's cousin- him and his wife are our best friends as well! ) I get so jealous :(

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.
    Reciprocal Ivf Feb 2016. DW eggs and I am carrying. EDD: 10/27/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh that's rough! 
  • Options
    Very rough because I know if I don't get pregnant it is because of me. She is overweight (obese actually), no care for what she eats and they got pregnant right away. I have been on a "fertility diet", vitamins, organic foods, yoga, I am pretty healthy, and I still am terrified I won't get pregnant. If I don't, we will know it is all me! Talk about guilt and pressure!! Ahhhh

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Ah - I totally understand the pressure.  Try to relax, stress isn't good.  And know things will happen how they should, the way they should.  

Also know, all our fingers are crossed for you!
  • Options
    I am so glad people are posting here again! I participate on the ttgp board, but I am definitely the odd man over there. It is nice to have people who understand! :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I agree.  It's so nice to be able to chat with people who understand - our friends are supportive, however it's tiring to talk about TTC and having to explain the process each time.  

So lovely to have everyone here who gets it! 
  • Options
    I had a terrible time while we were trying to conceive because my coworker suddenly got pregnant. It is just the two of us in the office with way too much time for chitchat. I tried so hard to be supportive but it was so hard to be around. Especially when we were having to pay so much money every month and got multiple negatives. She knew we were trying but just didn't get how hard it was for me to hear her talk nonstop about her pregnancy, her registry, her shower etc etc. it's ok to feel jealous.