January 2016 Moms
Options

Deals & Discounts - I love Shopping

Hey ladies, 

I thought it would be nice to have a thread specifically made for any new deals or discounts we might stumble across..whether it be for maternity apparel or baby stuff. I wanted to add a deal to a topic I remember from a few weeks back but couldn't find it when I searched deals, discounts, or clearance. 

So! With that being said - add any tips here!

Re: Deals & Discounts - I love Shopping

• Options
    Motherhood Maternity has 20% off everything online, including clearance and sale items. I was able to get a pair of cropped khakis, jeans, and a couple tops for $50.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just bought a TON of tanks for both summer and then to layer with sweaters in the winter, they were UNDER TWO DOLLARS each!!
    In general their stuff seams to be really reasonably priced and for a few basic pieces, totally worth it!
  • Options
    Thank you @amargaret24 for making this thread! Can't wait to share any good deals I find.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @ainverso How did you find these codes? Are these websites legit? There are so many cute leggings and covers, but, it seems to good to be true!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    fragglemomfragglemom member
    edited August 2015

@ainverso How did you find these codes? Are these websites legit? There are so many cute leggings and covers, but, it seems to good to be true!

The S&H is $15. It's a deal if you couldn't find the items cheaper than that in stores. It might be worth checking prices in stores first.
    ETA: I got the car seat canopy because they typically run about $30. It arrived within a week and was definitely legit
  • Options
    So happy for this! I feel like I always find out about the deals too late. Just want to share that I went to the thrift shop on base here and got a TON of baby clothes absolutely free. Normally would've been like a dollar each which would still be great. Nothing beats thrift shops/ garage sales.
  • Options
    The S&H is $15. It's a deal if you couldn't find the items cheaper than that in stores. It might be worth checking prices in stores first. ETA: I got the car seat canopy because they typically run about $30. It arrived within a week and was definitely legit
    Ah! Good to know! I'm excited to buy things!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I got these in the mail. I have the leggings, car seat cover and nursing cover and they are nice and legit. Nursing cover is easy to make if you can sew or someone you know can. Code can be used over and over again. I usually buy these for everyone I know that is having a baby shower.

There are also nursing pads, nursing pillows and something else but those aren't as nice.
  • Options
    Not sure if it stills going on but a pea in the pod was doing bogo on clearance jeans including designer online only.

Albee baby always has various discounts, always worth looking at on a monthly basis. I know last time around I bought my crib at a great price and got a free mattress with purchase. I've bought two baby jogger strollers and three car seats all with discounts so far in the last 3 years.
  • Options
    If you sign up at Destination Maternity you'll get emails with coupons and deals. Toysrus just sent an email with up to $20 off in rebates on the Exergen temporal thermometer. I personally have cashed in on those rebates! And thenometer is pretty cool, I've used on myself to check temp a few times!
  • Options
    This is a great thread!! Also, right now is a great time to make a visit to Baby Gap... Sale items are additional 40 percent off... I got three if the most adorable oh sets for a total of $22.00! Also, good to stock up for next year on items that will work for your LO for next summer. Can't wait to check out those online offers too...
  • Options
    kmcc14kmcc14 member
    edited August 2015
    For anyone who was wanting the Graco Click Connect infant car seat, the Tidal Wave color is on sale at Walmart.com for $75!  It's normally $150.  https://www.walmart.com/ip/Graco-SnugRide-35-Click-Connect-Infant-Car-Seat-Tidal-Wave/43743139
    Me: 30 DH: 35 
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Washable Nursing pad deal. These never worked for me because I leaked milk a lot and produced so much milk but friends swear by them.

• Options
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been hitting up garage sales and getting my baby clothes for $.25-$.50 a pop. Brand name stuff too. (This little guy was a surprise, we had pretty much gotten rid of everything.... so....)

Kohls - if you have a credit card, has 30% off starting today. (if you don't have the coupon, I usually tell them I forgot it at home!)
    and I heard a rumor that the local Carter's has closeout. I need to check it out to confirm though ;)
    N (2004)A (2007), N (2010), and L (due 1/2016)
  • Options
    Kohls has $10 off $30 kids/baby clothes purchase.
    Bob has a promotion right now if you buy a stroller & car seat adapter you get the $200 car seat free. We just bought it through Kohls and it was $450, but they gave us $100 in Kohls cash so we were also able to buy a ton of baby clothes
  • Options
    *lurking from feb16*
    Old Navy has 30% off all maternity right now plus $10 cash back for every $25 you spend. If you live in Ohio (like me) it is also tax free weekend for all clothing under $75 bucks so it's a pretty awesome deal and weekend to grab some cute maternity clothes!
  • Options
    I've been having awesome luck at baby consignment shops in the area. $17 baby bjorn carrier, $5 name brand maternity tops, etc. Love it!
  • Options
    Gap friend and family weekend. Code is FF50 in store for 50% off. Or FFSALE online for 40% off. I went in and got 2 pairs of pants and a skirt for work. Also you get $25 gap cash for every $50 spent.
  • Options
    Babies R Us has the BOB Revolution Stroller on sale, plus if you purchase the Stroller you get a free Britax B Safe car seat! I made the purchase earlier this week!
  • Options
    Motherhood Maternity has a deal where you get 20% off any regular priced items (or markdowns that end in .99) if you extend your magazine subscription.
  • Options
    I was able to call buy buy baby and get a 1 time courtesy discount of 20% off the city select stroller, free shipping and no tax! $400 delivered to my door, it was awesome!
  • Options
    Buy buy baby has the kiinde system supplies for buy one get one 40 percent off. If you're planning on using this system like myself this is a great time to stock up on the 80 count bags!
  • Options
    I went and bought one of the udder covers. Hopefully it is what it says!
    This is a great thread for sure!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Target has big boxes of diapers, ($28) each . Buy 2 get a $20 target gift card
  • Options
    I ordered 2 boxes of Up & Up Diapers from Target and got the $20 gift card that will of course go towards more baby stuff. I'm hoping they do this promo again sometime before January so I can get other sizes as well.
  • Options
    I wish we still had target in Canada!
    imageimage
  • Options
    For anyone buying the Chicco Bravo Travel set....amazon has 15 percent off right now. It's already 30 dollars cheaper than at babies r us. Add free shipping with prime and you end up paying 318 vs 410! After tax I mean.

Promo code: CHICCOSAVE
    Married the love of my life: 11/12/2009
    1st BFP ever : 11/19/2014
    1/9/2015 our miracle baby was welcomed in heaven.
    BFP #2 : 4/21/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Target has a buy 3 Pampers giant pack and get a $25 gift card.  Stack those coupons!

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    For those looking for nursery furniture, target.com has $10 off $100, $50 off $300, and $100 off $500 nursery furniture purchases.
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    If you would like to snag some good deals on baby clothes for next summer, check out Children's Place.  They have a ton of summer baby clothes on clearance for $1.99, and you can use a 25% off coupon from their website on top of that (coupon only works in store).  Plus if you have their Place card, you get an extra 5% off.  I got a bunch of clothes for $1.42 a piece!
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    mnspringbridemnspringbride member
    edited August 2015
    Honest has 40% off bundles today! 

• Options
    I was in Ace Hardware the other day picking up paint swatches, and a clerk mentioned that their Clark & Kensington and Valspar paint  will be B2G1 free over Labor Day weekend.  So if you're still wanting to paint your nursery, you might want to check it out!  They also had sample paint cans on sale for $0.99 through the end of the month.
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    @kmcconnell22 you rock! I was able to get all the paint i needed to paint my pinterest tree for 3 bucks!!
    Married the love of my life: 11/12/2009
    1st BFP ever : 11/19/2014
    1/9/2015 our miracle baby was welcomed in heaven.
    BFP #2 : 4/21/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    laxdixdar said:
    @kmcconnell22 you rock! I was able to get all the paint i needed to paint my pinterest tree for 3 bucks!!
    Yay, that's great! :)
    TTC #1 - Jan 2015
    BFP on 5/13/15
    DD born 1/24/16
    TTC #2 - Jun 2017
    BFP on 8/24/17
    Anniversary 

• Options
    Pinkblush is having a 30% off site wide sale with free shipping.