September 2015 Moms

It's 3am and I still can't sleep

Welp ladies, sleep is definitely a thing of the past for me. I'm currently parked on the couch hoping that will somehow help me get some sort of sleep. I was in love with my beastly double sided body pillow but for the past few days it just isn't cutting it. I'm learning how to run on 3 to 4 hours of sleep. Please tell me I'm not the only one?

Re: It's 3am and I still can't sleep

• Have you tried Tylenol PM or Melatonin? I wouldn't normally take the tylenol just to sleep but I've done it a time or two ... and Melatonin was okayed by my OB for past pregnancies. Just be careful to stick with a minimal dose because you can get some pretty vivid dreams.
  • I usually am not able to sleep past 3 am. My sleep is all over the place which is tricky with working too.
    Books to read in 2015: 9/60
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here, I wake up everyday faithfully at 4am and basically just toss and turn until my alarm goes off at 6 -___- I've been trying to go to bed earlier but no matter what I do I get up a million times at night and can't sleep past 4! I tried Tylenol PM once on the weekend and it worked it just makes me too groggy to use during the week because I have to get up for work. Guess we will all be prepared for lack of sleep once our babies are born!
  • Not alone!!!
  • Been up since 2am..my back has been killing me, this side sleeping is completely miserable.
  • I'm exhausted to no end I just can't get into a comfy position to sleep long enough for it to even count. It totally blows. At least I know I can run on no sleep if the baby has a crazy sleeping schedule too! There's a positive!