January 2016 Moms
Options

Daily Symptoms, Questions and Concerns - Aug 4

Here is the thread to post any weird feelings or symptoms, ask symptoms related questions, or share concerns about your pregnancy. Many of us experience similar symptoms and this thread helps us to keep each other informed and calm.

How are we feeling?
STM - EDD June 24 '18
DD - January 2016

Re: Daily Symptoms, Questions and Concerns - Aug 4

• Options
    Good morning ladies! I am debating calling the doctor or, giving my body another day. TMI warning... I had very loose stool yesterday and stomach cramping/gas pains last night. It almost felt like it was in my uterus, I was hoping it was maybe the LO. Then I woke up and... Diarrhea. I am debating calling the doctor or not. I had read cramping and diarrhea could be a sign of preterm labor. But, it can also be that I'm pregnant! Thoughts?
  • Options
    @ChristinaAnneW if you are unsure, I would call. Better to be safe than sorry.
    STM - EDD June 24 '18
    DD - January 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are bloody noses commen in pregnancy? With my other two i never had them (actually never had one in my life) my commen sence tells me its the dry heat and the fact every night my nose gets clogged but my panic disorder tells me to freak out.
  • Options
    Still dealing with extreme exhaustion. Now my feet are freezing. I had to keep two pairs of socks on all night. Normal? This is my third and if never dealt with this
  • Options
    @nickicb7 I called, I had a few questions anyway which were good to ask. She didn't seemed concerned- said it could just be from eating lots of fruit. Im still not liking the lower cramping feeling though!

@sarah92544 I haven't had nose bleeds but I think I saw someone writing about it either yesterday or the day before on the daily symptoms. Maybe you could reach out to them and see what she says or maybe she called her doctor.

• Options
    @ChristinaAnneW thanks i will do that ;)
  • Options
    @sarah92544 yep, nose bleeds are a pregnancy symptom. This link explains:
    https://www.thebump.com/a/nosebleeds-during-pregnancy
  • Options
    haileeshailees member
    edited August 2015
    juju0592 said:

Still dealing with extreme exhaustion. Now my feet are freezing. I had to keep two pairs of socks on all night. Normal? This is my third and if never dealt with this

Exhaustion and cold hands/feet can be a sign of anemia. If I were you, I would definitely call my doctor!
    ETA: here's a link with more info https://www.thebump.com/a/anemia-during-pregnancy
  • Options
    jgregory0215jgregory0215 member
    edited August 2015
    16 weeks today & still feeling nauseous at some point during the day.. Usually just when I go a hour or so without at least a little snack, any tips on how to avoid this.. I hate eating all the time! What's bothering me today is how tired I am.. The past few days I have been SO tired.. I could fall asleep at any give moment. I get my full 8 hrs every night .. I hate feeling this way because I can't even concentrate at work!! Ugh! I-)
  • Options
    hailees said:

@sarah92544 yep, nose bleeds are a pregnancy symptom. This link explains:
    https://www.thebump.com/a/nosebleeds-during-pregnancy

Thank you that was very helpful!
  • Options
    @juju0592 I am SO SLEEPY all the time.. Like my eyes are so heavy .. Just exhausted .. & I am always so cold, even before the pregnancy. I was checked for anemia and had no signs so idk. Can't wit til my appointment next Wednesday to make sure all my levels are good. I hate feeling tired like this, it's not me at all. I can fall asleep anywhere and anytime!
  • Options
    Walked 5.5 miles yesterday and I am SO sore today. Especially in my hips and thighs. And my mom (who walked with me) is just laughing at me for being so out of shape, haha.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm having what I think are Round Ligament Pains today. I feel them a lot when I sneeze, cough, laugh etc... But today I'm feeling them just lying in the couch. I'm 16weeks today, and I have a MW apt tomorrow, so I'll mention it then. I'm not too worried. 
    STM - EDD June 24 '18
    DD - January 2016
  • Options
    Stopped throwing up around 6pm last night. But today I am very weak and lightheaded. I was evaluated in labor and delivery yesterday at the request of my doctor and they gave me fluids and it zofram. So ready to be in the "feeling good"part of pregnancy if there is one.
  • Options
    @MaryR0715 I hope you are feeling better soon. It's good you had fluids, hopefully that gives you some relief.
  • Options
    I'm dealing with round ligament pain on my left side since Sunday. Called, and she has me taking Tylenol but damn. It hurts!
    N (2004)A (2007), N (2010), and L (due 1/2016)
  • Options
    I have headaches, fairly dull, everyday. I have been lurking the last few days but haven't seen others like this. Normal during pregnancy?
    I have drank a ton of water and eat well so I don't know what's going on.
  • Options
    MommaB16MommaB16 member
    edited August 2015
    Stomach just feels weird!! No pain so I don't think I should be concerned it just bothers me that I can't pin-point what I'm feeling. Am I nauseous or is my belly achy from stretching or is that baby moving in there? Feeling so weird. 14w6d
  • Options
    17w3d, definitely feeling fluttering now :) I noticed it first at 16w5d but it just happened once and didn't happen for 2 more days but now it happened yesterday when I was lying in bed and today at work and always in the same spot.... Crazy!
  • Options
    Thought I was over the hump. Even texted my girlfriend this morning that I was feeling good. Got up, ate breakfast, about 30-45 minutes later I barely made it to the powder room to throw it all back up! I think I need to stop telling people how good I feel, I must be jinxing myself!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    cawalpcawalp member
    edited August 2015
    @jem8407 I have been getting headaches quite often as well. As far as people have said, it's a common second tri symptom.

My wisdom teeth (in all their wisdom) decided that now would be the best time to poke their little heads out. One came in relatively painless a few weeks ago and now one of them is struggling to break the gum and it is soooo painful I can't even close my teeth all the way. I want to wait until appt. next Monday to ask the doctor about getting them out, but if it stays this painful I'm going to call tomorrow.
  • Options
    Yesterday was a super productive, busy day and I totally paid for it..it's like I was hungover this morning! Also realizing that cutting down on carbs during pregnancy amplifies my mood swings big time. Yikes
    Good news is I had my 16week app today and got to hear our little girls heartbeat, they found it so much faster than last time :)
    Bad news is they found nitrates in my urine and think it might be a UTI (haven't had many symptoms yet so they're going to test it/run cultures to be sure). I'm assuming they'll diagnose UTI officially, but did anyone else have the nitrates and have it be something else? I refuse to go to Google with this question lol.
    I've had a UTI before so I'm not freaked out, just anxious to know what we're dealing with for sure and treat it asap
  • Options
    I'm just overly exaughsted all the time! No matter how much I sleep. I have my first doctors appointment on Friday and it is definitely making it harder to sleep.. I'm excited but very nervous! When I'm about to go to sleep my legs seem to get restless and my stomach starts to feel weird... Oh and of course, I can't stop peeing!! But I'm loving every moment. 15weeks2days today. ;;)
  • Options
    17 weeks and still vomiting!! Good news is I am not Nauseous Bad New is since I'm not nauseous the vomit comes so fast I can't always make it to the toilet or trash can. This results in counituned vomiting until I manage o clean up the mess I made!!! Since I was getting sick way more often it's not bothering me as bad! 90% is first thing in the morning it's the other 10% of the time that leaves messes I hope stops soon!!
  • Options
    enkbenkb member

Anatomy ultrasound tomorrow first thing and alternating between being excited and freaking out hard core.  Will be our first ultrasound and opted out of genetic screenings, so just keep thinking about the bad things we could find out...hoping to be able to be relaxed and get some sleep tonight!

• Options
    Feeling a little PMS type crampy today. Nothing extreme, just being PGAL im probably a bit of a worry wart. Its that sore cervix type type of crampy, not cramping in the sides. Is this normal, and just a part of pregnancy? Or should I contact my midwife?
  • Options
    @jencook25 as a PGAL myself I always just call anyway. My doctor has told me that there is NO bad reason to call and that it is totally normal for people in our situation to be worried and have questions answered. I'm sure it's all fine and normal (that's what they usually tell me) but I'd rather call and hear that then sit around and worry! Good luck to you!!!
  • Options
    Question for STM: what did the first kick feel like? I keep feeling these little popping feelings low in my abdomen and I had seen someone before post something about, but I can't find it now. Is that a kick or is it just my imagination? I know it's a huge possibility it's too early to feel a kick. I'm 17+4.
    Love: 03.04.06
    Married: 07.14.14
    BFP: 04.05.15
    EDD: 01.08.15
  • Options
    @xomeredith I'm a FTM but I'm 18+2 and am definitely feeling kicks. You're not too early! It can feel like a lot of different things, but the best descriptions I've read is like popcorn pops and swooshing. For me, it's been very obvious when it's baby vs other feels. If you search around there are more descriptions! Also, the 2nd tri board has a post at the very top about when will I feel baby. Lots of women have commented on there, it helped me to read what they said. How fun!!
  • Options
    Question for STM: what did the first kick feel like? I keep feeling these little popping feelings low in my abdomen and I had seen someone before post something about, but I can't find it now. Is that a kick or is it just my imagination? I know it's a huge possibility it's too early to feel a kick. I'm 17+4.
    @xomeredith I'm not a STM, this is my first, but I'm also 17w4d and have been feeling it. It's like multiple popping/fluttery feelings in a row about 1-2 inches below my belly button...sometimes directly below and sometimes to the left of it.  Unlike any other sensation I've ever felt!
  • Options
    @hailees Can you tell me where the 2nd tri board is? I searched it, but all it brought up for me was second tri u/s thread. Or is that the one? 
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me where the 2nd tri board is? I tried searching it, but all I got was a thread about 2nd tri u/s. Is that what I'm supposed to be looking for? I'm sorry if I'm being difficult. :(
  • Options
    @xomeredith If you back out of the January board (that's what we are currently in), you'll come to like a home page type deal. Find "pregnancy" then "2nd tri" ... I'll try to link but not sure I can!
  • Options
    AH! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to post that twice. Haha, my computer was being weird and I didn't think it posted.
  • Options
    Go back out to the main forum, you have to leave January 1016. It's under Pregnancy.
  • Options
    Thank y'all! :)
  • Options
    I've been experiencing sharp pinching like pain on my right side where I presume my ovary is. Not positive but it is pulsing and has happened the past couple days. I'm worried but trying to talk myself o
    ut of it. Any possible explainations?
  • Options
    I had the worst nosebleed ever, I couldn't get it under control with pressure. It was bleeding like a faucet. I had to go to er for help. Which of course freaked me out. Er doctor had to use topical cocaine ( yes cocaine, I was panicking, he said was safe to use during pregnancy) to stop bleeding and packed my nose for 36 hours. Tomorrow morning I get packing removed. I'm been counting every minute...
  • Options
    Question I would super appreciate an answer to :)

How much pain is too much? I'm 18+3 and the last week or so, right at the bottom of my uterus I've been having so much pain. Not just the occasional stretching pain, but like a heaviness and pain that is constant for hours at a time. Feels like my uterus is trying to fall out/rip in half. Is this RL pain? This constant? No bleeding so I'm sure everything is fine I just worry a lot, plus it hurts so. Lol