Phoenix Babies

HypnoBABIES class in East or West Valley?

I don't know if I'm just searching the wrong combination of words but I cannot find any Hypnobabies classes anywhere. I live in Tempe, but if there is even one in west valley I'd go!

Anyone have any resources? Thanks!

Re: HypnoBABIES class in East or West Valley?

• If you can't find any classes in your area, the hypnobabies homestudy class is great.  I used it twice and loved it.

Proud mom of two boys - July 2010 and November 2013
    Hypnosis made my births painless and drug-free! Check out my website to learn more: www.pickinglimes.com

• @gingerlime44 oh that's awesome! Thanks for the tip. Do you think it'd still be okay for a first time mom to do a home study? Or should I still try and supplement?
  • Loading the player...
  • mindaamindaa member
    edited August 2015
    I did the home study too, as a FTM. A lot of the program is just listening to the cd's independently.
    The hypnobabies website has a community plus TB natural birth board are good resources for questions
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• mindaa said:

I did the home study too, as a FTM. A lot of the program is just listening to the cd's independently.
    The hypnobabies website has a community plus TB natural birth board are good resources for questions

Thanks so much for the response! I think I may just go with the home study since the closest one to me is all the way in Vali, AZ. Would you mind direct messaging me? I have a few more questions, if you'd be willing to answer! I'll have to check out that board too.
  • oaksem said:
    I did the home study too, as a FTM. A lot of the program is just listening to the cd's independently. The hypnobabies website has a community plus TB natural birth board are good resources for questions
    Thanks so much for the response! I think I may just go with the home study since the closest one to me is all the way in Vali, AZ. Would you mind direct messaging me? I have a few more questions, if you'd be willing to answer! I'll have to check out that board too.

Yes, happy to answer any questions by PM :) 
    Me-37, DH-38

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• I'm very new to this, what is Hypnobabies?
  • I'm very new to this, what is Hypnobabies?

You are probably best checking out their website, its basically a course that teaches self-hypnosis techniques to be used during labor to facilitate unmedicated delivery. There is a natural childbirth discussion here with some testimonials as well.
    Me-37, DH-38