2nd Trimester
Options

Panaroma Blood Test

has anyone else has no results on this test? I've tried it 3x (12weeks,14weeks,16weeks) and they tell me I don't have enough DNA of the baby in my blood?! Just curious if it's happen to anyone else.. I'm 19weeks.

Answers

• Options
    Hey @babytorresx3, I don't have experience in this, but I just wanted to suggest that you also post this in the high risk board. A lot of the ladies there may have had some experience with this test and may be able to help you. I hope everything goes well for you and your growing family. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy and LO. 
  • Options
    I did take the test and that did not happen to me and I am only 11weeks today
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What did the dr say about this? I'm curious to know if the dr is concerned about it? I would for sure be asking questions.. As for me I had the test but did not have this experience ... I am curious though as to why that could happen to you 3 times..
  • Options
    I had to take my cell free DNA test once at 10 weeks then again at 11 weeks, when there still wasn't enough DNA they made me wait until 14 weeks to take it again and it worked that time. Mine was harmony though.

The lab called me personally to explain that it happens in a small percentage of people, but is pretty rare. There isn't much you can do after the 3rd round but they will refund your lab and testing fees.

Hope this helps a tiny bit, wish I could give you a better answer.
  • Options
    The doctor just recommended me to do the amniocentesis to find out if he had any abnormalities.. But I haven't got any answers on WHY it's coming back with no DNA :/