TTC after 35
Options

TTC after a TR

Hi there, I'm new here and wondered if anyone is trying to conceive after a tubal reversal. Just trying to seek some good news or some encouragement. I got my TR 03/2015, so fairly new and we've been trying since then. The dr told me I'm not producing as much estrogen as he hoped after lab tests taken two months in a row to see. Next cycle I will try my first batch of Clomid to see where it takes us.  Oh - I am 38 (will be 39 this Oct,) Mom already of 4 boys, Hubby has 1, none together... We've been together 8 yrs and just really are hoping God sends us a little miracle. We'd love one together. We fully understand our age that it may not happen, and we are ok with it (well, not really but we are willing to accept it) but I just wondered if anyone here is going through the same or has gone through the same.  Thanks. 

Re: TTC after a TR

• Options
    No experience with tubal reversal, just wanted to welcome you to the board and wish you lots of luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the boards!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! I don't have experience with a tubal reversal, but wanted to say hi. 
    Me (42) w/ partner for 16+ years
    TTC #1: 11/2012 - 9/2013; 6/2014 - present
    Follistim + TI (3x): All BFNs
    Follistim + IUI (1x): BFN 
    IVF #1: 17 retrieved,15 fertilized, Day 3: 15, Day 5/6: 3 biopsied
    Result; 1 frozen blast (inconclusive PGS results)
    IVF #2; ER: 6/22 16 retrieved, 6/25: 5 transferred (CP), 2 frozen
    FET 9/17: BFN
    Current FET -- Transferred 2 day-3 embryos - BFN

• Options
    Welcome! I don't have that particular experience but good luck!