Chit Chat
Options

1st pregnancy. 12 weeks + 3 days. Breaking out bad! Need help!!

So as this being my first pregnancy. I started breaking out alot! On my chest, my back, not as much on my face. But it's noticeable that I'm having a break out problem. Now what can I use? Or do too help prevent these break outs? Please any suggestions. :)
Ashley Martinez

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Oh I see. I figured that's why I'm breaking out. Cuz all these crazy hormones. Thank you! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ashbeth25 said:

Oh I see. I figured that's why I'm breaking out. Cuz all these crazy hormones. Thank you! :)

I tried some sugar scrubs and some lemon juice but nothing worked for me ! I'm 29 weeks and my back is still full of pimples !
  • Options
    I'm an Esthetician, there is not much you can do except don't exfoliate more than twice a week it will dry out your skin and make break outs worse. Try to avoid Salicylic Acid (not good during pregnancy) if you can use some tea tree oil on the acne but in small amounts and only pure oil, no extra ingredients. Tea tree oil is great for acne
  • Options
    The exact same thing was happening to me... I ordered Belli line of Skincare products and my skin has cleared right up and it was BAD!!
  • Options
    The belli brand of products is awesome. However the active ingredient in the spot treatment is sulfur so it's kinda stinky. I really love to use African black soap on my face now that I had to stop all 6 ( yes 6) acne prescription products . So far so good :)