Infertility
Options

PCOS Normal Cycles...until now...Advice Appreciated!

lovelaceplovelacep member
edited July 2015 in Infertility
So DH and I have been married for a little over a year now, but we have been TTC for about 2 and a half years. I was diagnosed with PCOS June 2014 and went through 3 months of Provera induced periods due to no AF. Last round of the Provera we combined Clomid 50mg in December 2014 with no + ovulation or pregnancy. AF came pretty normal (23-27CD) w/o drugs ever since January 2015 until this month (July). AF was expected to come somewhere between July 4-10. Well the 7th-10th I had nothing but brown spotting. I didn't even need a pad or tampon. Just for laughs I took an OPK test on the 9th and got a line, not enough to be + though. Silly me forgot to test the next day :( . Then later on the 14th I wiped after peeing and got red blood on the tp. After that nothing else ever since. The only thing I've been getting is some mild cramping to my left ovary which is still going on now. I've had cramping before just not cramps that last this long. 

Pregnancy Blood Test (Serum; Qualitative): Negative, I asked the Gyno to do a quantitative test so I could see how much HCG was present but she didn't.
I have an app with a different doc to get hormone levels checked on Aug 4th. Just curious until then. 

Thanks to all of whom take the time to read!!! -Haley
*I wear teal for myself; PCOS doesn't control me*
*TTC since Oct. 2013*

Re: PCOS Normal Cycles...until now...Advice Appreciated!

• Options
    MKLEWIS2010MKLEWIS2010 member
    edited July 2015
    Hi I'm not familiar with PCOS but I wanted to wish you good luck on your journey. Hopefully someone on this board will have some advice or at least experience with this to help you. My only advice though is to see a RE instead of an OB/GYN. Good luck again.
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    TTC #1 - since 10/16/2012 
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you!(:
    *TTC since Oct. 2013*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jdl330jdl330 member
    I'm wondering if you just have a thin lining, which would mean your periods can be really light (even just brown spotting).  There would be no way to tell unless you had a cycle monitored and they could do an ultrasound to measure your lining.  Good luck to you!
  • Options
    lovelaceplovelacep member
    edited July 2015
    Thank you jenniferlynn330 (: when I go back to doc I'm going to ask if they could go ahead and check ovaries and lining and again thank you!
    *TTC since Oct. 2013*