Babies on the Brain
Options

What are the odds?

Merry Meet Bump Community,
Ok, back story... Before I had my son (now a healthy 3 yr old) I had had 5 miscarriages, two were eptopic, one something was "genetically wrong" the other two were too early to tell. My son was considered a high-risk, I was having small labor pains and contractions starting at 6 months to the point where when they finally induced me 2 weeks after my due date they asked me "Do you not feel these contractions?" I said in response, "Ya, you told me that these were braxton hicks contractions so I trained my body to ignore them for the most part." They proceeded to tell me that I should have been screaming by now. Well 2 days of being induced, not allowed to eat my son was finally born with his cord around his neck and not breathing at first. While I was worried and trying to figure out why he wasn't crying the doctor was trying to get my attention to give me stitches I said "I don't care, do whatever you need to do! Why isn't he breathing?!" He is good and healthy now, hardly had any problems with his health after that. After I had my son I miscarried twins (their "yolks broke"). This was all before I had even met my husband. Now my husband and I are trying to get pregnant, I was on the arm implant when we got married we had it taken out in November of last year, was on the pill for about2 months to get my cycle started again and have been trying to get pregnant since January. Not even a hint of pregnancy, until this last week. I am showing signs like super bloated, tender breasts, nausea, I had cramping in my right ovary area Sunday all day and Monday morning. I am not due to start until about the 6th but my doctor did a test today and was negetive even though I told them that I wasn't due for another 2 weeks-ish... What are the odds or chances that I am or will be pregnant soon?
Blessed Be,
SummersWhispers

Re: What are the odds?

• Options
    I had an iud in place for 2 years and had it removed June 2014. In August 2014 we started TTC but were having no luck what so ever until jan ... So it took us 6 months to conceive... But everyone is different. You can get pregnant at any time coming off Birth control and having unprotected sex.

Although I'd like to point out, any pregnancy symptoms you will already be able to turn the pregnancy test positive. If your not set to start your period until the 6th you would likely be around 5dpo and could just be your body getting ready to either start your period, or maybe your ovulating late.. I would wait until your period is due to test.