Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Growth U/S weight vs Birth weight

Everyone talks about the inaccuracy of size estimations. I'd like to see some of the comparisons!

What was your LOs birth weight?
What was the estimated weight during growth scan?
When was LO born compared to growth scan?

Re: Growth U/S weight vs Birth weight

• My doctor estimated baby would weigh 7 lbs 3 oz. He ended up weighing 8 lbs 3 oz at birth.
  • Doctor estimated 7 lbs 10 ounces, and he weighed 8 lbs 1 ounce.
  • Loading the player...
  • My doctor estimated my boy would weigh 7 and a half pounds and he weighed 8lbs 10 oz.
  • Growth scan 11 days before birth was 7lbs 3oz, DD was 7lbs 7oz at birth.
  • Scan 4 days before birth. Estimated weight 6 lb 8 oz. Birth weight 6 lb 2 oz.
  • Growth scan 2 weeks before delivery. Dr. estimated he would be about 8lbs by the time I had my c section and He was 8.2
  • What was your LOs birth weight? 6lb11oz
    What was the estimated weight during growth scan? predicted to be 7-7 1/2lbs at birth
    When was LO born compared to growth scan? 3 weeks after scan
  • My daughter was born 7.5 lbs .. Had growth scan 2 weeks before . they figured she would weigh 6 1/2 lbs even the day I was in labor the nurses & docots said she'll probably weigh 6 1/2
  • I did not have a growth scan. I am not sure why as my baby was a few days overdue. He ended up being 9 lbs and the doctor was surprised based on my overall size and weigh gain.
  • Growth scan 1 wk before delivery said my twins were 4lb 12oz and 5lb 2oz. At birth they were 4.6 and 4.7
  • They said our girl was 6 lb 2 oz based on ultrasound. Dr said 7 1/2 based off feeling my belly. Little girl was 7 lb 5 oz

Ashleigh (26) and Darren (26)
    Married 8-10-13
    TTC since February 2014
    BFP #1 4-22-14  EDD 1-1-15
    8w u/s 5-22-14 Baby measuring 6w1d. Heartbeat detected
    Went to Dr. 5-30-14 due to bleeding. Prescribed progesterone
    Went to ER 6-1-14 2:30 AM - diagnosed with incomplete m/c
    6-6-14 natural m/c completed
    10-24-14 BFP #2 EDD 7-6-15 **Please** be our Rainbo

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
                                                                    BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic