Babies on the Brain
Options

TTC First Month

jenhodges14jenhodges14 member
edited July 2015 in Babies on the Brain
This is my first month trying to conceive. I have been feeling weird the past few days, and my period is supposed to be due today, but it hasn't come. My mom got pregnant both times (with my brother and I) within the first month ttc, and she releases two eggs per month, so my family is supposedly super fertile. I haven't had my usual endometriosis cramps, but instead I am having horrible gas pains that feel like someone stabbing me. My husband also said that my boobs look slightly larger, and I have been feeling between starving and nauseous. I'm so hoping for a bfp. I plan to test in the morning with a cheap dollar pregnancy test. Wish me luck!

Re: TTC First Month

• Options
    Haha. You're just a bucket of sunshine, aren't you? :)
  • Options
    jnnfrrose6jnnfrrose6 member
    edited July 2015
    Haha. You're just a bucket of sunshine, aren't you? :)

Wrong. She's a pocket full of shells. Also, she's absolutely correct.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I came for the DD.

No gifs cause mobile.
  • Options
    jenhodges14jenhodges14 member
    edited July 2015
    Removed for TOU violation
  • Options
    I hope they kick me off this forum. They don't seem to allow people to delete their account.

I am new to trying to have a baby. I do have endometriosis, and I am extremely nervous about all of this.

You guys don't have to be bitches about it.

I just want to be a mother, and I was posting things due to the fact that I was excited about trying for a child.

I'm a Southerner, and down here we have manners.

I hope you guys figure out a nicer way to correct people in the future. I didn't need a tongue-lashing for making my first post, whether completely correct or not.

I'm a southerner too and see no manners being used in your post (besides that being a lame excuse to supposedly have manners as its just common courtesy). Someone gives you legit advice and points out the inconsistencies in your post and rather than take the knowledge and use it to empower yourself and help in your journey to have a family, you accuse us of being bitches. Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Why the foul language. She was pointing out obvious things. All the symptoms could be pms. The first symptom of pregnancy is a positive test. Get a copy of tcoyf and come back after you read it. Then tell us how silly you sound. Have a great day!

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    I'm pregnant. BFP 4 times. Goodbye folks. 
  • Options

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options

You only need one.
  • Options

Congrats!!! I'm 19wks pregnant with my first :\"> I hope that everything goes well with your pregnancy! To healthy babies <:-P
  • Options
    autumn250907autumn250907 member
    edited August 2015
    So much ugliness.... I never thought this site would be just another medium for women to tear each other down.

Congratulations, jenhodges14, best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Good grief. Fantastic, just a drive by troll.... Good riddance! Pretty sure I just rolled my eyes hard enough to hurt my brain :)
    Oh btw @PocketFullofShells you are awesome!