August 2015 Moms
Options

The More Appropriate "WFD" of Pregnancy...

2»

Re: The More Appropriate "WFD" of Pregnancy...

• Options
    I had a tiny bowl of complimentary peppermint ice cream at the restaurant we went to this evening. It was refreshing! And I just ate a couple tums to hopefully control the horrible heartburn I've been getting at night. Gotta love the wild berry ones! :)
  • Options
    I am addicted to ice ( I actually did test anemic though ). It's too cold to suck on it, I have to chew it!

I craved oreos and mint chocolate chip ice cream a few nights ago.  I told husband I really wanted it and his response was "oh, it sucks that it is so late and the store is closed"  :| I pouted for an hour or so before putting a bra on and blatantly searching for keys and shoes in front of him.  I got a "where are we going" and told him
    I was going to find an open store or gas station. I had to settle for oreo ice cream from the little gas station freezer.  I haven't asked him to go out for a single thing throughout this pregnancy, I wish men could take hints sometimes!!

I am so sad that I forgot to get cream cheese while shopping yesterday -- now I want cheesecake. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just ate a full pint of ben and jerry's ice cream
  • Options
    Chocolate ice cream. Not necessarily my fave but it's the only chocolate I've got right now.
  • Options
    Seh114Seh114 member
    Peanut M&Ms.
  • Options
    Seh114Seh114 member

They tested me for it. It came back negative. I am just the ice monster this pregnancy. :)@Miz_Liz

I just pictured Cookie Monster shoving handfuls of ice into his mouth. "Num, num, num, num, num."

• Options
    Seh114Seh114 member
    Miz_Liz said:

@kelseyrayay you've been spotted!

OMG!!!! I literally just peed my pants (happens all the time). This is freaking awesome!!
  • Options
    mrsb30mrsb30 member
    Miz_Liz said:

mrsb30 said:

Vanilla ice cream with strawberries...I actually ate it for lunch :-/

One of my favs! Have you ever tried it with grapenuts on it??
    No, but I love grape nuts, sounds yummy! The odd thing is before I was pregnant I didn't like vanilla ice cream! It was chocolate all the way.
  • Options
    mrsb30 said:
    Vanilla ice cream with strawberries...I actually ate it for lunch :-/
    One of my favs! Have you ever tried it with grapenuts on it??
    No, but I love grape nuts, sounds yummy! The odd thing is before I was pregnant I didn't like vanilla ice cream! It was chocolate all the way.

Oohh try them on vanilla! So.friggin.good!
  • Options
    meli1112 said:

We have some mint chip ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins left over from DHs birthday

I'm jealous. There are no baskin robbins near me!!! Drove passed one on the way to Indiana this weekend for a cdls convention (the disability my sister has) but didn't have time to stop and I have soooooo been wanting baskin robbins
  • Options
    Wait...is the ice thing really a sign of anemia? If it is, I did not know that!

I had a big bowl of Edy's Nestle Drumstick ice cream!
  • Options
    We got dessert and took it to our friend's house tonight. Peach pie, ice cream, blueberry pastries, and chocolate doughnuts.
  • Options
    Nothing here tonight for dessert but ive been dying for some ice cream! Oh man, the custard stand down the road from my house has the BEST homemade cookies and cream ice cream ever! Seriously, it has whole cookies in it. I know where im headed tomorrow :D lol
  • Options
    Went to the Hershey parlor With Hubs and got a chocolate moose tracks Sunday.... :3 It was SOOOO good!!!! @kelseyrayay I can't stop with the ice either! My husband brings me some from Tom Thumb every day! I like the chewy ice too, but will happily munch on regular! Yes, I chew it. (To answer PP's Question)
  • Options

@kelseyrayay @babyyyy3 do you guys actually chew on the ice or just suck on it? Just thinking about chewing on ice gives me the goosies :-S

@kelseyrayay
    I go to canes chicken to get the soft crush ice to chew or I use a slush machine to chop ice up so I can chew it up. I never ever before being pregnant chewed ice, it's so bad for teeth! Now it's such an incredible, delicious, amazing taste and texture I can't stop!