Trouble TTC

IVF #1 BFN!

It's official got word from our nurse and my test came back BFN!!!! Definitely depressed but trying to stay positive. We are very lucky that my insurance covers up to four IVF cycles and we have already paid our out of pocket, so this round we will only have to pay for meds. I know many people have to pay for the entire IVF cycle, so we have to look on the bright side that we get to try this again. I wish you all nothing but the best in this crazy emotional roller coaster.
Kristy

Re: IVF #1 BFN!

• So sorry to hear that. Keep the positive attitude it will certainly help!
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Thank you!
    Kristy
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry to hear that! Hang in there!
  • jnissajnissa member
    I'm so sorry @kristylang - we were all cheering for you. Your positivity is an inspiration. You'll get your perfect cycle!

Keep us posted on whether they change your protocol or not. I'm curious. 

Sending creepy internet hugs.
    Me: 41, DH 38, Diagnosis DOR
    Started TTC 12/2013
    First Trip to RE: 11/2014
    IVF Round 1: 2/2014 - BFP
    DD Born 11/9/2014
    TTC a Sibling Started 5/2015
    First IVF Round 8/15 - BFN
    Taking a break to go on vacation + enjoy the holidays before FET and/or another IVF round in 2016!

• @jnissa thank you for your comment and support! I try and be as strong as I can. It is definitely hard and not everyday is easy, but I try and look at my life. I am grateful for what I have already.

Dr appt is Aug 11th, so kind of hoping I won't have to start meds until September, so the DH and I can have some fun in Aug. I will be telling my Dr that I want to do whatever I have to in order to produce more good eggs and get my BFP that we pray and hope for!

I hope everyone has a great week and keep your heads up!
    Kristy