March 2015 Moms

4 month old super restless

hi mums! My little boy used to sleep through the night from 9 weeks or so and then all of a sudden he's become super restless from about midnight every night. Restless and fussy and constantly moving his hands about in his sleep. I thought it was teething as he has been drooling considerably since then too. My doctor said he's hungry so I've begun feeding him in his sleep. This seems to soothe him for about an hour or so but then it starts again! Any one else experience this?

Re: 4 month old super restless

• My baby boy has always been restless in his sleep and it usually starts around 2 AM. It can be very annoying because he is constantly waking himself up and I am constantly putting a pacifier in his mouth!! The pediatrician told me it was actually a good thing because it signifies cognitive development and restless babies have less of a chance of SIDS.
  • Look up zipadeezip, I heard they are amazing for helping babies sleep better! They are a swaddle transition.
  • Loading the player...
  • SharLovesAlexSharLovesAlex member
    edited July 2015
    My 4 month old is doing the same, in fact, I'm awake right now because of it. He just fell asleep again, and rather than fool myself into thinking I'd be able to go back to sleep, I'm waiting for him to stay asleep before I attempt to fall asleep. This is so frustrating, once again I'm exhausted and not getting rested as if he's 4 weeks instead of 4 months! I don't know what to do.
  • Hi mums! Any development with your little ones? Some days it's good some days it's bad :( I've probably had one goodnight for every 5 bad ones!