1st Trimester

tired of vomiting!

In which week does morning sickness slows down?

Re: tired of vomiting!

• If your lucky around 12 weeks. With my first I had it 8 weeks through to 18 weeks. Now with my second I've had it from 5 weeks and miserable already :( good luck hopefully yours doesn't stick around so long.
  • I only had severe nausea and it ended around 9 weeks. Feeling great now at 19 weeks. Hang in there! It's all worth it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Im 9 weeks today and its still there
  • So sorry. It's different for everyone, but I hope you feel better soon!
  • roo1ooroo1oo member
    It's different for everyone and each pregnancy. Generally people start feeling better around 12 weeks. I felt much better at 12 weeks first time. 8-10 weeks is supposed to be the worst, so just another week or two hopefully.
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My doc just gave me the Citra Natal B-Calm vitamins, so far they've been great! I had been up all night with morning sickness, but since I started taking these, I haven't been sick but once or twice! Good luck!
  • I hear it's different for everyone ! Unfortunately I'm 13 weeks and still feeling miserable:( hope it gets better for you !!!!
  • I was sick from 5 - 20 weeks but it varies with everyone. Hang in there
  • Every one and every pregnancy is different. I vomited at least once a day, every day from 5 weeks till delivery with my first.

My 2nd was much better, only a few actual vomiting and some lingering nausea. That slowly went away as I went into the 2nd tri.
  • Thanku everyone. Im 9wks4days and vomiting is much better now like 2/3 times a day and i actually feel hungray now . Before that it was all day sickness. Hope it goes away completely in coming weeks
  • I had hyperemesis gravidarum with my first (sick from week 6 until 40). I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my second and same thing. Ugh. I feel for you. I know how you feel.