High-Risk Pregnancy

Trisomy 18 - Confirmed

2»

Re: Trisomy 18 - Confirmed

• @fostermomma Her name was Nora Mae. We saw Genetics yesterday and found out she had full Trisomy 18. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @fostermomma I had followed your story. Just want to say congrats! Evie will be a joy and the best thing is those milestones will be so much sweeter.( I have a baby girl who has d.s.)
  • @rklinge0 Thank you so much!  I feel so blessed to be chosen as her mom - I'm sure baby Julian had a little something to do with it, as he knows I have a soft heart for those with special needs ;)  I can't wait for her to be here and know that she's ok. Congratulations to you on your sweet baby girl too!
  • @fostermomma  I know I am not the first person to say this, but you truly are an inspiration. I admire how strong you are and how you look at and appreciate life --- a miracle in itself --- in the most positive light. I wish the absolute best for you and your amazing family :smile: God bless.

@cmillar36  I am sorry to hear of your loss as well. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • @fostermomma as previous posters have said... I can't echo them enough. Your outlook on life in itself is awe inspiring and beautiful. God bless you and your family... You truly are walking Angels. 
    DH - 24; Me: 26
    Married 3/7/15
    Expecting Baby #1: 06/06/2016
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Thank you all for such kind words. It means everything to me to have support from other moms :)
  • Not sure if anyone will actually see this since it's been a few years, but I wanted to give an update! Evie Love is doing amazing - you can find her on Instagram @ExtraEvieLove.  We've used our social media platform to show others that Down syndrome is not something to be scared of, and also to provide support for other families facing a Trisomy 18 diagnosis.  We have been so honored to meet some incredible people these last few years.  Julian made our whole family better and sending us Evie was icing on the cake ;)  
  • Oh my she is beautiful and that hair!