July 2015 Moms
Options

Half Mexican half white babies??

Any moms have half Mexican and half white babies?? just curious to what my little one could look like!

Re: Half Mexican half white babies??

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    AmyPrieto14AmyPrieto14 member
    edited July 2015
    I'm white my bf is mexican. She looks so much like daddy even has his skin tone. Her hair is dark brown/black. IM also Not the whitest of white either though.
  • Options

I'm half Mexican half salvadorian & my DH is black. My baby is 2 weeks old now.

What a cutie!!!

My cousins kids are half Mexican (we're white) and they have such beautiful hair!! Always tan, and adorable as can be. Her daughters hair grew so long and fast by the time she was 4 she HAD to have her hair cut because she kept sitting on it and pulling her hair.
  • Options
    eclohoecloho member
    I am half mex half white, my hubby is too... Also curious what our little creation will look like!!
  • Options
    I am mixed white European descent and my husband is Mexican and Spanish. My daughter is my clone. She is super pale, has gray eyes and strawberry blonde hair. The only noticeable thing she got from her daddy is his bigger ears.
  • Options
    Hubby is Mexican and I am White. Our son has light brown hair, golden skin and dark brown eyes! Curious to see what our baby girl looks like! :)
  • Options
    nepsa123nepsa123 member
    edited July 2015
    I'm Italian/ Native American and DH is white and purteo Rican.. Can wait to see our blendid baby girl! (:
  • Options
    I'm half Irish/Mexican/ Puerto Rican husband is Irish/Italian
  • Options

I'm half Mexican half salvadorian & my DH is black. My baby is 2 weeks old now.

That is one &%*$*&@ cute baby!
  • Options
    I am Irish & my husband is Venezuelan :) our baby has olive skin and so far greenish/blue eyes with brown specks!
  • Options
    I'm italian/irish/Hungarian and super white (can tan type of white lol) and my fiancé is Hispanic our little one tan with dark hair and blue eyes
  • Options
    Well my husband and I are both Persian, but we both always get mistaken for being Mexican. She has olive skin dark hair and dark eyes.
  • Options
    My husband is Mexican and very dark skinned. I'm white and pale... Here is our little one
  • Options
    Our LO won't be 1/2 white and Mexican... But 1/2 Filipino and Mexican! Cannot wait to see what he looks like!!!

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    mjking15mjking15 member
    edited July 2015
    Aw I'm having a half white half Mexican baby!! I can't wait to see how he'll look when he's born ❤️
  • Options
    eclohoecloho member
    @mrsrep123 I have three cousins, all boys… I guess I should say men they're all in their 20s now. They are half Mexican half Filipino and very good-looking!
  • Options
    ecloho said:

@mrsrep123 I have three cousins, all boys… I guess I should say men they're all in their 20s now. They are half Mexican half Filipino and very good-looking!

@ecloho can't wait to see my little boy! So exciting!

I think mixed babies in general are usually cute! ;)

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17