December 2014 Moms

Tummy Time

LO is 29 weeks and still hates tummy time. Like he lasts 2-3 minutes and then gets super pissed. Doc says he'll get better but I just don't see it. Any advice or similar issues?

Re: Tummy Time

• Mine is the same way. I bought a baby Einstein tummy time pillow that has helped him go longer periods of time. He also had figured out how to roll to his back so keeping him there is a challenge. I've been concentrating on sitting in the tripod position with him more to work on some of those muscles it's seems to be helping too.
  • My baby is 33 weeks and still makes a stink about being on his belly. He's getting slightly better (we've found a few toys that distract him and I cheer and clap for him while he's down there which I think he likes) but I'm starting to think he's going to skip over crawling and learn to walk first.
  • Loading the player...
  • 33 week old boy here and same thing. He lasts from a few seconds to a few minutes depending on what's distracting him. I can't see him crawling at this rate. He will reach for a toy out of his reach and end up in tears. I don't see much in terms of crawling efforts.
    Post-Natal Loss at 32 weeks, LTTC of 26th Months, 5 failed IUIs, Conception via 4th IVF Cycle in April 2014
    EDD: January 3rd, 2015!