April 2015 Moms

Boppy pillow

Mccc4Mccc4 member
edited July 2015 in April 2015 Moms
Does anyone have trouble nursing without their boppy pillow? I really struggle when I'm out and don't have it. Any suggestions?

Re: Boppy pillow

• Yes! I'm tall and need to hold my baby higher off my lap. Either my arms get tired or he pops off while nursing and its difficult to relatch if I can't also hold my breast. I'd love suggestions too.
  • I'm tall too and I normally use my snoogle when at home. When I'm out though I normally sit with one leg up and kind of across my lap. Awkward but it works....
  • Loading the player...
  • We struggle for the same reasons! I will often pile just about anything in reach on my lap to support my LO and it certainly helps...
  • I have the travel boppy pillow, it folds in half and is easy and lightweight to carry. I just keep it in the car. LO really struggles to nurse without something cushy to push him up also. It does only come in pink and brown now, the green seems to be discontinued. But DS won't care as long he doesn't have to miss a meal : )
  • OostarOostar member
    I do the leg crossed method. Works for us!
  • foreskforesk member
    I used to have the same problem but now when my baby is a little bigger (she is 4 months and is in the 90 percentile in terms of both weight and height) breastfeeding actually got easier. She just fits onto my lap nicely. So it will get better ladies as your little ones grow.