2nd Trimester

10 Crazy Things Happening in Your Body this Second

BumpCaitlinBumpCaitlin admin
edited January 2016 in 2nd Trimester
While there may be very noticeable changes happening to your body - like a growing bump - some developments are a little more subtle. For instance, baby can taste his or her meals by week 20! Crazy, huh?

Check out some other facts about about your body’s changes here. What surprised (or shocked) you the most?

P.S. Let's take our friendship to the next level. Like us on Facebook

Re: 10 Crazy Things Happening in Your Body this Second

• Placentas are incredibly interesting...
  • Loading the player...
  • Jayy06 said:

I was able to see my daughters hand through my stomach and I'm only 21 weeks. Really amazing and surprising!!

How? I'm jealous. I can't even tell when my son kicks and I'm 23 weeks -_-. Help!
  • Same here lol it's amazing and I'm 20 weeks 8-X
  • Jayy06 said:

I was able to see my daughters hand through my stomach and I'm only 21 weeks. Really amazing and surprising!!

I was able to see her foot this morning amazing !!!!!
  • At my 13 week ultrasound I saw my baby girl drinking. It was the most cutest thing I ever seen.
  • Wow that incredible because im about to find out what we're having.and we as a family of 3 wants a baby boy.so this was a very interesting post.
  • Yes, I do the same thing. I don't want my baby to be uncomfortable or feel squished.
  • Even as I'm reading this, my baby girl is kicking me in the stomach... Hahah I love it! It is crazy to me to think there is someone growing inside me!
  • Hiccups might be the weirdest feeling. Lol. I thought her rolling around and pushing out my belly and belly button was weird but I think hiccups tops it off. Haha. It's just so crazy how two things that are microscopic and whenever they come together it develops into a tiny baby. Very interesting. (:
  • When I had my 13th week ultrasound I saw my baby roll over and turn up side down just so active playing around in my tummy so adorable
  • I felt my babies basically punch me in the bladder simultanenously. It was a bit uncomfortable but it was fun to tell DH.
  • This was so cool as well as surprising to read!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• craziest thing ever.  THERE'S A BABY IN THERE!
  • Every day and night, and I'm only 13 and a half weeks.
  • Wooow, I had no idea they can see light. That's truly amazing!

23 y/o;
    First time mommy <3 [05/06/17]

90% of the way there :D

Pregnancy Ticker

• Wow can't believe my placenta does all that...  Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing...  Our body's are amazing 
  • Whats amazing im 26weeks pregnant with twins and the thought of them kicking back in forth amaze me never experience this till now but fun knowing there interacting ..
  • Went for 15weeks scan, amazingly we saw the babies sex, as soon as he realized we were looking at his penis he crossed his legs to hide it, cutest and amazing thing ever  :p:p:p
  • A few minutes prior to having my scan done, baby turned around and we were unable to see the sex. I still can't believe that I'm carrying a human inside of me. 22+4
  • A few minutes prior to having my scan done, baby turned around and we were unable to see the sex. I still can't believe that I'm carrying a human inside of me. 22+4
  • At the 20 week ultrasound we found out we were having a boy and as we were looking at his penis he decided to grab it! We moved on to look at the rest of his anatomy because it was a little awkward and I didn't think he would already be grabbing at his penis. 
  • At my 19w 3d, one pic looks like my little one is picking its nose.
  • odinaniodinani member
    sam301 said:
    I found it interesting at 15 weeks my babies can hiccup.... How is that possible with not taking in a breath of air haha!!
    Because hiccups are when the diaphragm spasms. Like a muscle spasm in your foot. Doesn't require air. Haven't felt hiccups yet myself but sounds amazing!