Testing Plans:

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert?

January siggy challenge - Pregnant lady problems

Re: TWW Tuesday

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: ED through 1 DPO

Testing Plans: so far BFN. After tomorrow I may take a break till the 17th, if AF doesn't show up first, which I'm sure she will.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: bloated and irritable as hell. Which is totally not my period and is totes preggo symptoms. (I wish) I've had fatigue and headaches, which are also totally not AF symptoms. I've also been waking up feeling hungover the past couple days. Which is odd, since I haven't been drinking. Ugh. I hate you, AF.

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? I really like mint chocolate chip ice cream. But I also really like chocolate. Chocolate anything. (Is that AF talking again? Sigh.)

Me: 27
    DH: 28
    Married: August 2010
    LO: July 2012
    TTC #2 since: May 2015

• Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 31/7

Timing: -4 -3 -2 -1 0 +1 +2

Testing Plans: waiting for missed period if im patient enough

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: only real symptoms are headaches and tender breasts and nipples.

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? Hmmmm......... Im going with brownies. But i love desserts!
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7 

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -2, -1,O

Testing Plans: I was going to watch my chart to see if it did something interesting...and it did. So maybe getting an FRER on my way to work today? Ugh, I don't know what to do! :(

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Had a fairly significant temp spike after a huge drop yesterday so now I'm all symptom spotty and cautiously optimistic.  If I had to guess, though, my chart is just playing games with my heart.

My Ovulation Chart[/url]  

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? All of them!  Seriously.  I have a horrible sweet tooth.
  • SparkE82SparkE82 member
    edited July 2015

*****possible BFP warning*****

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 26/11 (this is the latest FF date anyway....)

Timing: who knows, FF changed my date too many times

Testing Plans: I was not going to even test this cycle. Since FF moved my O date to a much later time and DH was out of town, the closest BDing we had to O was -4. But, my temp went up this morning instead of going down.....so I caved into my POAS addiction and tested. I tested, let the dogs out, ate breakfast, then remembered that I tested. Wasn't too worried about the test since I think I am out this cycle....and then.... there was a very faint second line. However the realist in me thinks its an evap line (I used FRER). The optimist in me says I've never had an evap line (even several hours later) on previous FRER tests.....so I am considering this an evap and will retest tomorrow morning with FMU and wait the 3 minutes with the test in hand.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Feels like my body has been gearing up for AF.....

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate ANYTHING......however I think my favorite is  my mom's homemade chocolate pie......mmmmmmm.....

• edited July 2015
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/6 (yesterday I counted wrong)

Timing: -4, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (just for good measure lol)

Testing Plans: 2nd day so far I'm having POAS craze so I don't think I'll be stopping till I get a bfp or af comes.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Still feeling kind of sick since last Monday so that blows. I'm also a little worried that I'm becoming obsessed with my chart bc I woke up at 4 am trying to Google every phrase I could think of and see if my temp rises meant I was pregnant but no such luck which is good bc I need to stop. I have 48 wondfo's left so if they don't say bfp then I'm not!

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? Have to say red velvet cake. I get it every year for my birthday and it's my favorite indulgence. My friend gave me some the other day for her DH's birthday and I almost died of happiness lol.

@SparkE82, I hope it's a real bfp!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
  • Month/Cycle:1/1

CD/DPO: 10/28

Timing:-2,-1

Testing Plans:another bfn which is easier to deal with considering we're at our family lake home, friends are coming out and day drinking will be happening! It would have been obvious if I wasn't drinking.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I have been bloated and a little nauseated lately, most likely from all the bad food I've been eating lately. Today I'm sticking with fresh fruits, veggies....and alcohol. Lol.

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert?
    I'm not s huge chocolate fan. Pecan pie is delicious!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @SparkE82 you need to start your post with a "possible BFP warning" FYI.

• Edited again bc I also can't count
    Timing -3, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
  • @SparkE82 hoping it's a real bfp!!

• MamaBishMamaBish member
    edited July 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 31/ 16ish or 10ish

Timing: -4, -1, 1 or -4, 0

Testing Plans: 14th if I can hold out or AF comes

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/chart stalk: soooo many symptoms being spotted. I hate my mind right now, it's telling me it's actually happening but I know I'm crazy. Really hard to hold out on testing but I know it's better for me mentally to wait it out.

GTKY: Fave dessert: strawberries and whipped cream, basically strawberry shortcake without the shortcake :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• @SparkE82 you need to start your post with a "possible BFP warning" FYI.
    Ooopss....thanks for the reminder....I have edited it for that reason. :) Thanks again.....I haven't had any caffeine yet this morning so I'm not thinking yet....

• @mommy grams - I completely forgot about pecan pie.......that stuff is soooooo yummy.....

• @SparkE82 fx for you!!!! Keep us posted.

• Month/Cycle: 7/7 

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing: -2, -1,O

Testing Plans: I was going to watch my chart to see if it did something interesting...and it did. So maybe getting an FRER on my way to work today? Ugh, I don't know what to do! :(

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Had a fairly significant temp spike after a huge drop yesterday so now I'm all symptom spotty and cautiously optimistic.  If I had to guess, though, my chart is just playing games with my heart.

My Ovulation Chart[/url]  

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? All of them!  Seriously.  I have a horrible sweet tooth.
    I understand your frustrations with your chart.....sometimes I think my body and FF get together to mess with my head..... :)

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:I'm on CD 27

Timing: I think I'm out this month :(

Testing Plans: BFN again this morning so I'm done testing until AF shows ugh

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: super cranky DH hates when I'm cranky lol, period like cramps started last night. Boobs are still sore but just a sign that I think AF's ugly face will be here any day now. Also my cat is driving me nuts this morning with her loud meows before the sun was even up & wanting to sit all over me. Got to love your pets!

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? I loveeeee cake pops or cake balls especially the ones my grandma makes yumm
  • BakerBird525BakerBird525 member
    edited July 2015
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 25/13

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: All BFNs so far so no more testing unless I see 18 high temps on FF.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: My last 3 temps only changed by .01 degrees so I guess that's interesting, but doesn't mean anything. A bit of light brown/pink spotting on DPO 11 and 12 but that's it. Also, considering it's going to be nearly impossible for us to conceive naturally due to DH's counts/motility, I no longer get my hopes up and there is really no point in testing until he gets his procedure done and we wait 3 months to do another SA to see how much improvement there is.  He meets with the radiologist today so hopefully we'll have good news/schedule the procedure.  We won't stop trying, but it's kind of a bummer.

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert?  All the ice cream, my nightly treat. :-)

ETA: @SparkE82: Fingers crossed for you!!

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

• FX for you @SparkE82 !!! Hope it's a real BFP
  • SparkE82 said:

@SparkE82 you need to start your post with a "possible BFP warning" FYI.

Ooopss....thanks for the reminder....I have edited it for that reason. :) Thanks again.....I haven't had any caffeine yet this morning so I'm not thinking yet....

FX for you :) GL!! :):)

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -3, -1, O

Testing Plans: Tomorrow!  I have to go back in to the Doctors to check my urine to make sure my UTI is cleared.  I am going to have them check for pregnancy also since it will be free and I am being lazy about buying tests.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Sore boobs. Also, still hanging on to this nasty cold that is keeping me awake at night.  I hate summer colds :(

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? Cupcakes!  Any kind!
  • Starbuck77Starbuck77 member
    edited July 2015

MamaBish said:

This is what I was singing to myself as I wrote that :)  If only I knew how to GIF
  • Fx for you @SparkE82! Good luck!

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: bfns

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I was about to punch out because of my crampy day and temp drop but my BBT spiked again so there's still a chance!

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake
    Me : 29, Proposal Manager/SAHWM to two fur babies 
    Fiance : 30, Federal Government
    Wedding : Sept 16, 2016
    NTNP : May 2015
    TTC#1 : Sept 2015

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/?? - only used OPK this month and detected an LH surge on 7/1. So not really sure if/when I O

Timing: ED last week; EOD all other times

Testing Plans: trying to hold out until the 16th. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Really not experiencing anything these days. I just got my BBT Sunday so I can't wait to start using it during my next cycle. I figure there's really no point at starting it now. I'm going to watch all of the lessons on Fertility Friend to help me figure it out!

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? Anything chocolate with vanilla ice cream! Extra points if it's an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen! 
  • @SparkE82 fx for you.

M/c 7-5 I forgot we are already in July :( I'm starting to feel like ttc is taking longer than I had originally hoped.

CD 31 dpo 11

Timing -3 -2 -1 0

Testing plans bfn on free this am :(( I'm done testing until after is late.

Rant rave cs- I'm pretty disappointed with the bfn today. For some reason I had convinced myself that today would be the day. I shouldn't do that to myself. Sorry about the pity party ladies.

Gtky? Favorite dessert. Bannana cream pie or apple pie. Actually I love all pies.

CD/DPO: 20/9

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1

Testing Plans: i am sharing a hotel with my mom so testing wouldn't be ideal. We go home on Wednesday so I'll test then. This is killing me.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: my chart is a total mind f***. Up and down up and down.

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? Mmmmm key lime pie
  • edited July 2015
    @cattlebride
    I really thought today was your day too! We can just wait together!

• @SparkE82 fx for you.

M/c 7-5 I forgot we are already in July :( I'm starting to feel like ttc is taking longer than I had originally hoped.

CD 31 dpo 11

Timing -3 -2 -1 0

Testing plans bfn on free this am :(( I'm done testing until after is late.

Rant rave cs- I'm pretty disappointed with the bfn today. For some reason I had convinced myself that today would be the day. I shouldn't do that to myself. Sorry about the pity party ladies.

Gtky? Favorite dessert. Bannana cream pie or apple pie. Actually I love all pies.

Pity party yourself away. I'm throwing myself one and I've only been TTC for two cycles. (We started NTNP in December though :-/ hoping we wouldn't have to actually put much effort in. Sort of "let's just see what happens and not stress about it" route. Silly me thought I was special.)

Also wanted to quote because I liked your desert lol I LOVE banana anything. And strawberry banana anything.

• kyleec89 said:

Testing Plans: i am sharing a hotel with my mom so testing wouldn't be ideal. We go home on Wednesday so I'll test then. This is killing me.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: my chart is a total mind f***. Up and down up and down.

Are you temping with your mom there???
    Me : 29, Proposal Manager/SAHWM to two fur babies 
    Fiance : 30, Federal Government
    Wedding : Sept 16, 2016
    NTNP : May 2015
    TTC#1 : Sept 2015

• ljwisniew said:

kyleec89 said:

Are you temping with your mom there???
    Yeah, but I've been temping for years. My endocrinologist had me start temping when I was 16 to monitor thyroid function. When I start to get really erratic temps it usually means I'm switching from hypo to hyper and we reduce my meds.
  • Month/Cycle:10

CD/DPO:24/9

Timing:EDish around O.

Testing Plans:Another BFN today. By the way FRER are $3 off at Walmart right now.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:Lower back pain & irritability. Cried last night. I think early PMS but hoping it's not. Yesterday was the hardest day this cycle, waiting wise, I felt like yesterday or today would "be my day" and I don't know where I get those thoughts cuz they just annoy me in the end.

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert?Cookies, angel food cake, creme brûlée...I have a sweet tooth for sure.

Fx for everyone & @SparkE82

<3 In Love 2001
    Married 2009
    TTC#1 2014
  • Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: I'm never sure how to do this one. I thought I knew but I think I don't really get it. Shouldn't a day before O day be -1 and the day of be 0? But some people put just a 1 so I have no idea now. Lol

Testing Plans: I want to wait until AF is due this time but I know myself and probably won't.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: yet another close friend my age is pregnant and on her first try. She told me today. She started trying literally the same month I started trying and is now 13 weeks. :/ it's hard but I'm
    Also happy for her... It's just frustrating that it's everyone around me but not me.

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream sundaes
  • Carazona5 said:

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: I'm never sure how to do this one. I thought I knew but I think I don't really get it. Shouldn't a day before O day be -1 and the day of be 0? But some people put just a 1 so I have no idea now. Lol

@Carazona5 I was really confused about that too until I saw this section on FF under analysis. I think most folks report on this, or leave that section more ambiguous, especially if FF moved the O date around a few times. HTH

<3 In Love 2001
    Married 2009
    TTC#1 2014
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: -4, 0x2, +1

Testing Plans: tested late this AM, because I was feeling like poo and hopeful, but BFN, wahhh!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Today I'm tired, achy, headed, overall blah, I'm sure Aunt Flow is on her way...

GTKY: What is your favorite dessert? Oh my, I love so many sweets! Chocolate anything, or Key Lime Pie!
  • Lurking from WTO...

Fingers crossed @SparkE82 !
  • Cycle 2/2
    CD23/10DPO/IUI
    Newbie! The TWW is wearing on me!
    Testing: OCD! Internet cheapies uearly on until neg to see when triggor shot was out of my system and now that im 10DPO and 5DAF is due im feeling a bit crazy.
    Symptoms/rants/raves: mild head ache, crazy bladder, twinges/cramps in the evenings. Usually no PMS until day before AF so fingers crossed.
    GTKY: I have to be the only woman on earth who doesn't like chocolate, so Id have to say cheesecake or key lime! Yum!
  • edited July 2015
    Lurking from the WTO thread.

1.) Once we get crosshairs, are we good to go to come over? I need just one more high temp.

2.) I was given progesterone (too late last time IMO), if you're taking progesterone just in case, is it ok to wait for crosshairs, or should I start now?
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

Timing: -2 but with lube so probably a BFN

Testing Plans: No plans, wait for AF

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I traveled from central to Pacific back to central to Eastern and back to central time zones in one week. My temps are all over the map! Seems quite possible that FF got my O date wrong because of this...hopefully next month can be more regular.

GTKY: Good cheese with a bit of raspberry jam. Yummy!!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Lurking from the WTO thread. 1.) Once we get crosshairs, are we good to go to come over? I need just one more high temp. 2.) I was given progesterone (too late last time IMO), if you're taking progesterone just in case, is it ok to wait for crosshairs, or should I start now?
    **lurker**
    [ticker warning]

Technically you should only take progesterone when you have confirmed ovulation, so, if that's the case, it shouldn't be an issue hopping over to the TWW.  I took progesterone up until 10 weeks (200 mg 2X a day), and I would only start it in my cycle after I was 100% sure I ovulated.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP