Trying to Get Pregnant

Can Someone Tell Me What This Is?

BabyIntegersBabyIntegers member
edited July 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Never mind. I've made use of the search feature. Carry on. Nothing to see here. 

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What This Is?

• BabyIntegersBabyIntegers member
    edited July 2015
    No, that made it worse. The BMP came up, many threads in BMP. So much worse! De de definitely made it worse.

Hellllllllllllllp! Someone give me a logical conclusion. 
  • Loading the player...
  • And don't delete even if you find an answer as newbies can learn from it.
  • OK Ok. Sigh. So I've been experiencing ovarian throbbing. I know I'm not pregnant because I've experienced it a bunch of times since first +opk. CD44 now. I just want to know what does that. What makes an ovary throb?
  • You could have an ovarian cyst. I get them frequently and will have pain/throbbing sensations while they are there. Normally, they go away on their own. However, they can burst and cause a great deal of pain. If it's concerning you, ask your gyno about them. I've had ultrasounds before where they've showed up. They are measured and monitored because they're completely benign. However, they could be an issue... Other members have a great deal of insight into this same topic, hopefully they see this and will answer for you.
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• I do have ovarian cyst issues ever since age 14. I experience ruptures and just had one four nights ago now. The pain for me is severe. I double over for an hour and cannot move.

I had an emergency open stomach surgery for a bleeding rupture five years ago. All my life, I've only been given the option of bc for treatment but we know why I'm not on it. Ttc of course and because I'm afraid of side effects. I had bad exps with bc.

So the throbbing has been occurring only this month before and after this last rupture. Does the cyst remain after it ruptures?