December 2014 Moms
Options

Who's crawling?

Just wondering how many are already starting to crawl?

Re: Who's crawling?

• Options
    stejjystejjy member
    My little man is so close! Gets himself up on his knees, does that cute swaying thing as if he's about to take off.... Then either throws himself forward like a seal or scoots his knees and falls forward. Aaany day now he will be on the move :)
  • Options
    Ours too! She either gets up on her toes (almost doing a downward dog! Ha!) or gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth. It will be any day now. Although she is already on the move...just backwards. She can move herself backwards pretty good and cover some ground :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    One of our girls is SO close too. But she has also found gay she can scoot about on get tummy and back pretty fast anyway.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My little man is very close to crawling, he also gets on his knees and rocks back and forth. For now he's just army crawling lol.
  • Options
    No crawling here. I have a feeling he'll walk first because we're closer on that front.
  • Options
    pchungpchung member
    My LO wants to so bad.  She gets on all fours and wiggles her butt.  But she hasn't figured out the next step. 
  • Options
    Our little guy is soooo close! Just about up on his knees, though he does a great job squirming around on his tummy :P
  • Options
    Our LO is crawling way, way too fast! He started inch worming around 5 months, by six months he was crawling. Now at 7 months he is very speedy, it's scary. If I turn around for a second he'll be across the room! Remember when we could set them down on their play mats and they'd still be there when we turned back around. :) 
  • Options
    My LO tries to stand up!! She doesn't even bother trying to crawl #-o
  • Options
    knoxJbknoxJb member
    Backwards!
  • Options
    Mine isn't even close to crawling. Just sitting up without support really well. She also hasn't rolled from back to tummy. Anyone else?
  • Options
    Mine LO (crawler since 6 mos) today just stood up by himself, using the baby gates as leverage. This is is going to be real trouble soon!!! 
  • Options
    Mine would prefer if someone helps her to a standing position and is trying to stand by herself. She is not a fan of tummy time but she wants to move so bad. She kicks her little legs and gets so mad when she doesn't get anywhere.
  • Options
    DD is a bullet. She is everywhere we had to get a portable outside playpen. I love it is compact fits in a bag. Its huge we put her in there for her safety and I can get housework. She crawls and plays peacefully & happily in there.
  • Options
    Our little guy is up and going.  He started off with the army crawl right at six months and is now full fledged crawling up on all fours.
  • Options
    My LO has started crawling around the house for a couple weeks now. I have to keep very close behind her cause she also likes to use whatever in sight to pull herself up. She can also walk a few steps with support.
  • Options
    My LO been crawling around for whole over a month now .. He started pulling up and walking around everything in since about 2 weeks ago ..
  • Options
    Got the army crawl down
  • Options
    Got the backwards army crawl down
  • Options
    My DD was born 20/12/14 and is only sitting up unassisted. Doesn't roll and no where near crawling. Should I be concerned?
  • Options
    As of August 1st our LO started crawling! :D
  • Options
    All standing here....
    Post-Natal Loss at 32 weeks, LTTC of 26th Months, 5 failed IUIs, Conception via 4th IVF Cycle in April 2014
    EDD: January 3rd, 2015! 

• Options
    As of today!
  • Options
    Army crawling around the house getting into everything!
  • Options
    @ellebaby2 all kiddos move and groove at a different pace, is your doc concerned?
  • Options
    my DD started crawling at 6 months and is now pulling herself up on EVERYTHING