Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I guess I will stay here a while

ashkyleneashkylene member
tried to move to the TTC board but didn't get much from it. After three weeks since our miscarriage we are ready to try again.

Re: I guess I will stay here a while

• Options
    Hi, have you been to the regular ttc board? The ttcal board is super slow but the ladies over at ttgp are very knowledgeable. Just make sure you read the rules pinned at the top and use the search feature before you ask a question :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    That's really great that you guys are trying again. It's a very personal decision.  I lost my daughter at 22 weeks (stillbirth due to IC and preterm labor) almost 2 years ago.  My Bump Mommas were a huge support and I just decided to jump back on here and get involved again. I miss the connection I had back then. I was a single mom back then and was lucky enough to have a great family to support me after a terrible breakup. Since then I've met an amazing man, we're getting engaged (he just asked my parents blessing and I accidentally found out).  We are going to start TTC as soon as we get married (in about a year) so I've been working on getting my body ready for that.  We know it's going to be a long road. I just had a diagnostic laparoscopy, exploratory D&C, and cystectopy about 3 weeks ago.  Things are going well, but we just want to be prepared.  I don't know that I could go through it again, after losing Ellie. 
    **TW loss mentioned **

12 miscarriages in first marriage (2007-2011)
    Surprise BFP - 06/2013
    Daughter stillborn at 22 weeks - 09/09/2013
    Married my best friend - 09/03/2016
    Genetic testing came back with APS - 10/03/2016
    TTCAL - 10/21/2016
    BFP - 11/18/2016
    EDD of Rainbow baby - 07/30/2017