January 2016 Moms

11w01d and NOW I get full on morning sickness? FML

I went to brush my teeth and that led to 5 minutes of vomiting and dry heaving. Ugh! Is anyone else getting worse symptoms at the end of their 1st trimester instead of better?

Re: 11w01d and NOW I get full on morning sickness? FML

• Me! I am 10 wks today and woke up feeling super nauseous this a.m. for the first time. I'm having twins so I have felt SO fortunate to have eluded m/s this far. Maybe we're just late bloomers :)
    ME (31) DH (44) DSD (10) DSD (7)

IVF following failed VR.....

"The snow falls, each flake in its appropriate place."

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Me too! Weeks 6-8 were awful but it started improving...then at 10.5 weeks nausea came back with a vengence! Puking more now than I was earlier. At least it's helping take away some of the pre-12 week scan jitters
  • Loading the player...
  • SovvySovvy member
    Ugh, so sorry.

pregnancy #1 :: daughter lost to chromosomal abnormality at 18 weeks
    pregnancy #2 :: son, born Aug 2011
    pregnancy #3 :: due Jan 2016
  • cawalpcawalp member
    @Momona1
    I had mild nausea from about week 8-11. Then the day I hit 11 weeks I woke up vomiting for the first time. I thought it was a weird fluke but here I am at 13 weeks with my head in the toilet every morning. Everybody is different and sometimes when it comes late it leaves late too.
  • At about 10 weeks the nausea has gotten real. So gaggy and dry heavy. Not cool at all. Almost 12 weeks, and still gross. Super sensitive in the morning, I have to eat right away or it gets 100X worse. 
  • I was the sickest I've been from week 12 to 13, and now I'm 14+1 and I've felt so much better
  • I am 11w1d also and today is the first time I actually vomited.  I have dry heaved every morning since about week 7, but haven't actually had anything come up until today... after lunch.  No fun at all!
    PG #1- MMC and D&C 12/2011
    PG #2- Healthy baby girl 10/2012
    PG #3- MC 03/2014
    PG #4- CP 02/2015

PG #5- Rainbow baby due 1/23/16
  • OMG totally. Mine has been getting worse and worse daily (10 w 2 d today). I can't eat a vegetable for the life of me without at least gagging. Today, I had to spit out brussel sprouts, which I normally love, to prevent throwing up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • I have trouble brushing my teeth too
  • I had bad nausea and vomiting (7-11 times per day ) from weeks 6-9.5. Then I woke up one day and the nausea was much better with very little to no vomiting. I was almost scared i was losing my pregnancy symptoms (had a loss around 9-10 weeks before ). Now that I'm 10w5d I'm getting really bad nausea again. Blessing but a curse. I had one week of bliss. It was so wonderful!
  • Same with me.. Bang on 11 weeks and I started vomiting! At 13 weeks now and it happened twice on Thursday! Hoping it goes soo !!
  • Yes! Soon as I hit 9 weeks I got morning sickness for the first time. Now 11 weeks and usually sun-wed I'm so sick I can only make it from bed to the couch all day. Hope it gets better I ready to get back to the gym.