Infertility

Depression

Hi ladies. I was doing some research for my blog about depression the last few days & was amazed at the percentage of infertile women suffering depression & anxiety. I guess I shouldn't be surprised when you consider all we got through physically & emotionally. I personally suffer from depression & was wondering if anyone else has too? And what you have done to try to get through? I would love a local support group - does anyone meet face-to-face with other tttc women?
https://implacablyinfertile.blogspot.com.au

Re: Depression

• Yeah I hate this time of the month.  I get my hopes up every month that this will be our month and then get the disappointment.  This is so depressing.  I have this incredible sadness and anger every month.  I'm so over it.
  • Ladies as hard as it is for me to say this moment (all sore, crampy,fat and bruised after a lap surgery ), I also keep in mind how crucial your mental state is to this long tortured process we've all signed up for. Try to distract your thoughts and enjoy things you like thinking of how happy your final reward w make you feel. I try to do same and stay in touch w some friends who are also undergoing the same things yet I can respect they don't always want to talk about it. Stay positive, stay beautiful!