High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Preeclampsia

lcronk7014lcronk7014 member
edited July 2015 in High-Risk Pregnancy
Couldn't find just a thread specifically for this since some ppl mix it with other diagnoses too. Anyone else diagnosed? My bp is always 140-50/105-110s resting . Got labs done and just waiting to see how my organs are responding. I'm 36+4. Wondering if I should expect to be induced early or if they will just watch my bp since I'm not symptomatic except for fatigue-occasional dizzy spells which aren't severe. I just feel like that's too high of a bp and the nesting instinct makes me want to do everything- but im afraid what it will do to my bp. Who else had this and what did they do for you? I don't want to b induced but I don't want the risk of placental abruption if I wait.

Re: Preeclampsia

• Options
    Are you spilling protein? Without impact on lab work or proteinurea it's pregnancy induced hypertension not pre e
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not sure yet. Have to wait for labs to come back-delayed from holiday. Diastolic above 100 just worries me regardless
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They could try medications to lower it first if they are concerned.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I was diagnosed with preeclampsia at 25 weeks. My BP was fine however I did have protein in my urine. My Dr put me on modified bed rest and I had 2 ultrasounds per week plus blood work. My Dr decided it was best to induce me at 37 weeks to keep me from having any complications. I had my daughter at 37+6 and she is healthy and perfect. I know it is scary when you are diagnosed, but stay positive!