New York Babies

Pregnant Actress

any other actresses out there?? I just booked a dream role in a production in New York that would begin rehearsals when I'm 17 weeks along, and close when I'm 8 months along. I am trying to see what the rules are in my Union regarding pregnancy but am not finding much. I haven't accepted the offer yet but I would really love to!!! What should I do?

Re: Pregnant Actress

• I'm not an actress but am in a union. Call you your union rep for more information and look in your handbook.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm a pregnant actress and so far on shoots I've done, production has been able to hide it. I'm 22 weeks. I wish you luck. I'm actually looking for work now for pregnant actresses. Lol. A lot probably depends on you and your body and can you do the role showing as 8 months is hard to hide! Oh and prego brain!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a pregnant actress and so far on shoots I've done, production has been able to hide it. I'm 22 weeks. I wish you luck. I'm actually looking for work now for pregnant actresses. Lol. A lot probably depends on you and your body and can you do the role showing as 8 months is hard to hide! Oh and prego brain!!!