July 2015 Moms

Someone's getting a throat punch

LittleRueLittleRue member
edited July 2015 in July 2015 Moms
At my Dr apt today he said I'm dilatated to 1 (small victory) it was better than hearing your uterus is locked up better than fort knox. I'm only 35.5 so I tell my husband we need to have sex every day and go for walks. He said no! He seriously said he was not having sex with me every day because he didn't want my water to break during the deed. Can you believe that shit?!? I tried convincing him my water wouldn't break during sex and he's not having it because "someone" told him it could happen. I'm finding that someone and punching him in the throat. Up until now my husband and I have sex all the time, I hope he caves.

Re: Someone's getting a throat punch

• Lol as soon as my husband heard the doc say I am 1cm dilated 2days ago sex was taken of the table :( for similar reason. But he is impatient that our baby boy isn't hear yet (we are due today). I tell him there is away he can help push things along so far no caving tho
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol as soon as my husband heard the doc say I am 1cm dilated 2days ago sex was taken of the table :( for similar reason. But he is impatient that our baby boy isn't hear yet (we are due today). I tell him there is away he can help push things along so far no caving tho

Soooo frustrating I even said he had to take it for the team... still no :(
    I hope your hubby changes his mind.
  • Ckorines said:

My husband took it literally as if the doctor had written him a formal prescription. It worked! our daughter got here two days ago!

Lucky duck! Can I have my husband call yours! Lol
  • Sigh...we have sex every night and nothing! I dont even get BH hicks after....the LO kicks me the whole time though!
  • Ever since my husband heard doctor say she can "feel the baby's head" he was so scared to poke the baby lol !!! But we still have sex just more carefully lol
  • I'm in the same boat... My dr wants to induce me next week for GD but I'm only 1 cm and 50% effaced and he said that would be a hard induction. So he said sex and walking will help tremendously and my fiancé was right there at the appt. But fiance is not keen on the idea so I'm blaming him when this induction turns into a nightmare. I'm literally balling my eyes out as I type this... Men really don't understand.
  • I'm sorry to hear that ladies!! My husband had gotten to the point where he is really impatient (I'm 39 +3) so he's on board with doing whatever will help move things along. Hopefully your men will change their minds soon!