Nurseries and Baby Gear

Suggestions for traveling?

I'll be traveling with my SO and our children in a few months for vacation and we've never taken our children to the airport with us. Any suggestions on a double umbrella stroller and aircraft approved car seats?

Re: Suggestions for traveling?

• Most car seats are FAA approved. What are the ages of the kids? This is an excellent resource: https://csftl.org/leaving-on-a-jet-plane-the-csftl-guide-to-safe-air-travel-with-children/

I will be flying alone with my then 1 year old. I plan to put a backpack and her car seat on the stroller somehow and wear her. I will either be using her Chicco Keyfit 30 or Graco Contender. Haven't decided yet.
    Married November 2009
    Clara, August 2014 
    Baby Boy due October 2017
  • We just went to disney world with a 6 yr old and 1 yr old. We rented a double stroller from a company that brought it to our hotel. It was great! We had to do that option with the 6 yr old, it was hard to find something to hold his weight. There were some inexpensive double strollers at Target with a shade I was looking at. To bring the carseat through the airport, get a foldable luggage carrier and strap your carseat to it for easy transport. Then you can fold up the cart and pop it in your luggage. Another great product we have is the "ride on carry on" it's a little chair that you can strap a toddler in and turn your carry on into a stroller.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker