1st Trimester

B.O.. sorry if its TMI

Hi beautiful moms to be,
so im 5w6d preg and for the past 2 weeks or so my deodorant is just NOT working. I shower in the morning before work and by 2pm i already feel umcomfy. I'm sure others can't smell me but by the time 6pm comes around and i driving home i def smell myself. I tried switching deodorant and nothing works:( 
has anyone experienced this? am I alone in this. Please help because I'm going crazy!
Thank you!!

Re: B.O.. sorry if its TMI

• I also had this for the first few weeks.l, seems to be better now at 13w3d. Luckily, I'm blessed and get to be a housewife so most days, if I forgot to do an extra pass of the underarms in the afternoon, only DH suffered.
    I know I saw a post either on here or on my December BMB regarding this and a lot of women had alternative brands they found success with. Try searching for it for a better answer than I can give.
  • I've actually noticed this too. But for me it might be because I switched to mineral based aluminium free deodorant, which is much better for you, but I have a suspicion isn't quite as effective. This is a great excuse for you to buy a little Dior or Chanel and spritz it all over hee hee x
  • Loading the player...
  • This is a very real thing, although my biggest change was when I got off hormonal birth control and then a smaller shift afterwards.
  • two words. 

Certain-Dri. 

Put it on every night before you go to bed. 

Put on your normal deodorant in the morning. 
  • I thought I was crazy noticing this, but I also have noticed. I never sweat or stink and can often skip deodorant and be fine. I'm 6w6d and let me tell you, I need that deodorant. It's not hot where I live it's actually been seasonally cool, so it's not for a reason. Maybe it's our heightened sense of smell! Lol.
    Btw I use secret like coconut or coco butter one, and it's covers it up nicely, and doesn't smell like coco butter, just smells tropical kinda.