Infertility

Earliest u got ur BFP?

When is the earliest u have gotten a postive hpt and when did u transfer 3 or 5 day

Re: Earliest u got ur BFP?

• 5 days after a frozen transfer. Got a positive on a digital so likely would have gift one sooner.
  • All I have heard was people getting there bfp 5 days after and it's makes me worry a little bit bc I'm 5dp5dt today and I got a negative not even a faint positive.
  • Loading the player...
  • We got our first super faint positive at 6dp5dt, so faint that DH said it was negative and got a little upset about it. Then retested 2 days later and got a darker line. We considered both of those pretty early results and chalked it up to the fact we had 2 beans sprouting up.
    Don't lose hope, give it a couple more days before retesting or if you're really strong, wait for the betas. I have seen women post (do not remember who) that didn't get a positive for a few extra days. It could have just taken their bean a little longer to get settled in.
  • My gf got her faint positive 5dp5dt, but she put in 2 and is pregnant with twins. Another gf of mine put in one and got a faint positive 7dp5dt. I waited to take my first test until yesterday, 9dp5dt, and got my first ever bfp!
    GOOD LUCK!!
  • dng0813 said:
    All I have heard was people getting there bfp 5 days after and it's makes me worry a little bit bc I'm 5dp5dt today and I got a negative not even a faint positive.

This doesn't really mean anything. A lot of people don't get positives 5 days later. Stay hopeful, lady!
  • I did a 2dt and received my BFP on 8dp2dt. I'm currently 5wks 5d..
  • I'm trying not to get discouraged. I'm 5dp 5dtf and my test today was negative. I wasn't planning on taking one but I did it on a whim in the middle of the day. Now I regret it :(
  • Don't take your hpts in the middle of the day, it's best to do it with your first morning's urine.
  • I'm trying not to get discouraged either I am now 6dp5dt an still negative I transferred 2 so I was hoping for twins so wouldn't I have gotten a postive early if both implanted?
  • @dng0813 same here. Transferred two. I'll take another tomorrow morning. I've read of people not getting a positive until day 8 but the thing is I feel like I'm pregnant. I've been nauseous with sore boobs for days... I guess it's just the progesterone. Good luck! Maybe you're just the one that will have the late BFP.
  • Good luck hoping u get a bfp! I have been feeling the same iv had some cramps nauseous an my boobs r very sore but like u said could b the progesterone or just be over analyzing ...i really hope ur right tho!
  • The symptoms could be progesterone. But don't give up hope girls. I hope you both get pregnant. Let us know
  • 7dp5dt now an still negative =((
    Really starting to feel discouraged now
  • Try not to get discouraged. I decided not to take anymore home pregnancy tests. I saw this on twoweekwait.com
  • I got my BFP 5dp5dt
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I was really discouraged during my cycle reading about all those early bfp's. I had 3 transferred and a 3dt. I had bfn's till 14dp3dt. Went it for my blood test 15dp3dt and my beta hcg was 970. I was using good quality hpt's . Have no idea why they didn't turn.
  • Well today is beta day!
  • 7dp2dt it was very faint so I went and bought digital and there it was!!
  • i got my BFP at 9dp3dt and it was pretty light. Tests were darker the next day. Digital showed pregnant at 11dp3dt.
  • so, did you end up with BFP or N?  hope it was positive!!!
  • Tomorrow is 4dp5dt... Too early to test??
    Married since 2013, TTC since 2/2014
    Me : 32 with DOR 
     DH: 35 with 0% morphology 

History:  
    IVF #1 with ICSI 2/15- Banked 3 embryos
    IVF #2 with ICSI 3/15: Banked 2 embryos
    IVF #3 with ICSI 4/15: Banked 1 embryo
    IVF #4 with ICSI 6/15: Banked 1 embryo
    FET #1: 7/25: Waiting for Beta results 

• So it seems like some are getting bfp after only 5 days. Does it matter if it's IVF or IUI?
  • I think it does matter since with IVF, they are implanting an embryo that is already 3-5 days old. With IUI, it takes time for the sperm to meet the egg and fertilize. Again, this is my opinion and I am not positive. 

History:  

• @welovehawaii that makes total sense though. Thanks. :-)
  • c0513c0513 member
    @welovehawaii i did mine on the 4dpt5dt and got a BFN and 2days later did another one and got a BFP. It sucks seeing that BFN so maybe wait a little longer , it's hard I know ;)
  • It's so hard!! Today is 5dp5dt... I think I'll wait until Saturday. I'm just nervous because I don't feel anything :(

History:  

• c0513c0513 member
    @welovehawaii I know how you feel .. Just try to stay positive .. I didn't feel anything ,besides heartburn until yesterday 7dp5dt but still want to verify with the beta to make sure my levels are good too .. FX for you .. Positive thoughts !! <3