TTC After a Loss

Preseed?

Me and my hubby got pregnant the first time trying without preseed but unfortunately we lost our baby at 12 weeks. I bought preseed and used it this cycle, three months after our D&C. I was wondering if anyone has gotten pregnant or opinions about preseed. TIA!

Re: Preseed?

• IDK about preseed. I do know I'm going to do Mucinex this time when it looks like I'm close to O (which is going to be tricky anyway), which has the same goal... More EWCM.
  • WLJ2WLJ2 member
    Could someone please explain to me what pressed is?
  • Loading the player...
  • WLJ2WLJ2 member
    Preseed... I read that wrong. I use preseed last time for about 3 or 4 months on and off before we got pregnant. I don't know if it helped or not but I do like it as a lubricant.
  • We tried preseed, but my husband had a bad allergic reaction to it, so we def won't be using it in the future. We did get pregnant that cycle (and then lost the baby). Couldn't say if preseed helped us get pregnant or not, but given the reaction, it's not in our future TTC plans.
    Anniversary
    TTC since January 2015
    3/15/2015 BFP!
    4/15/2015 MMC  :'(
    2/25/2016 BFP! Hoping for the best!
  • I used preseed for years with no luck. I switched to coconut oil and got pregnant after two cycles. Not sure if the coconut oil had anything to do with it, but as soon as my body is ready TTC again, I'll be using it. Good luck!
  • ALC08ALC08 member
    I have used preseed and gotten pregnant. Not sure that it had anything to do with it, but I would recommend it as a lubricant.
  • DH and I tried for 5 months then got pregnant first cycle using FertileCM it's herbal much healthier than Mucinex. Unfortunately it ended in MC but it was due to low hormone related to my PCOS
  • Okay I'm confused.  Mucinex?  Like the stuff you take for a cold? 

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • @nerdymama15 yeah I haven't tried it but I know of a few ladies that have taken it. It makes you produce more CM...or does something with your CM. I'm not entirely sure.