3rd Trimester
Options

Heartburn

ok, this is my first pregnancy . But I've been told so many things ! I just really want to know , so I've had NO heartburn at all ! I'm 27 weeks 1/2 , haven't had none not one time . Does this mean my baby will be bald?

Re: Heartburn

• Options
    I think it's a old wife's tale, my friend suffered horribly with it, her baby boy is 9 months old now and only just growing hair!
  • Options
    BE VERY GRATEFUL! I feel like a dragon!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    my first pregnancy I had heartburn day in and day out..my daughter was pretty much bald until after her first birthday. she is almost two now and I finally got enough to put up in pig tails! I'm pregnant with my second now and am also having heartburn like I did with my first and I'm sure she will be bald as well! lol be glad you aren't having any! it's no fun!
  • Options
    It is just an old wives tale I had terrible heartburn and my son was bald ... this time around I have had even worse heartburn let's see if Sugarlump will have hair or not...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    The heartburn is KILLING me I can't get any relief. I also had it horrible with my son and he had a head full of hair so I am hoping little miss does too