New York Babies
Options

Highly recommend Doula, Renee Pizzuto

I just wanted to recommend to all you NY pregnant ladies an amazing doula. She is based in Staten Island but she will travel to Manhattan and possibly NJ and or Brooklyn if you ask her. She was incredible before the birth, preparing us with lots of great information about stages of labor, what to expect, exercises to get your body ready for birth, information about breast feeding, types of medical intervention, etc. She was amazing during labor and was very calm and reassuring. She diffused calming and energizing essential oils, gave me massages and was just really encouraging especially when I needed her most. And she has been very supportive on post natal support as well. Call her or email her and ask for a consultation. Her company is called Tribe of Mine.

https://doulamatch.net/profile/8737/renee-pizzuto
reneejpizzuto@gmail.com

Re: Highly recommend Doula, Renee Pizzuto

• Options
    Hi! I am not yet pregnant but I definitely want a doula when I do become pregnant. I also live
    On SI and have heard of her. Can you give me some info on her pricing? What services she offered?
  • Options
    didi0308 said:

Hi! I am not yet pregnant but I definitely want a doula when I do become pregnant. I also live
    On SI and have heard of her. Can you give me some info on her pricing? What services she offered?

Yes, she offers a free consultation and then once you commit to having her as a doula she offers prenatal meetings to discuss birth plan, educate you on the process of childbirth and stages of labor and discuss breast feeding and all your options. She is on call two weeks before your due date, she will be available for the birth in hospital or whereever you decide to deliver, and she does post natal visits to support you and offer help with breast feeding. I would contact her and explain what your needs are to get a quote on pricing.