3rd Trimester

Names?

I'm unsure of the gender of my baby ..and I am so stuck on picking names!! There doesn't seem to be that many I like! Any unusual but beautiful names anybody has which I can mull over? Thankyou! :)

Re: Names?

• We really like Kinsley for a girl. We have decided to go with Preston Maxwell for our boy. Front runners for a boy were Casyn, Camden or Cameron. We also love Kendall for a girl, but already have one in the family.
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • edited July 2015

Gender neutral names are always good especially if you do not know the sex of the baby. Also family names are good.

Girl Names:

Isla

Persephone

Natalia

Valentina

Boy names:

Cameron

Jeremiah

Eli

Phillip

Gabriel

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We don't know gender either and decided to go with family names. Using grandmas names for girl, Lola Geraldine and our dads names for boy, David Michael.
  • Go to the SSA, pick a random year and scroll through the top 1000. Anything from the 60's and back should have some interesting ones for you.
  • Just because you do not know the sex of your baby doesn't mean you should pick "gender neutral" names*

*very few actually exist

Just a few of my favorite picks (in case any strike your fancy)

Joanna
    Claire
    Abigail
    Diana
    Elizabeth
    Margaret
    Georgia
    Josephine
    Rachel
    Samantha
    Vanessa
    Caroline