Pregnant after a Loss

Bright pink spotting...think I'm losing this one

So, I started spotting bright pink today, have mild cramps. This is how the miscarriage started last time. I'm only 5w5d today, so it's just a waiting game. U/S not until July 8th, so unless things progress, I won't get any real answers until then. Wish me luck.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Bright pink spotting...think I'm losing this one

• I am sorry. I hope everything turns out well for you. Based on ovulation, I am also 5w5d today.
  • I had some spotting last nigh too. I'm terrified but praying everything goes on to be normal for the both of us. I go to the doc monday for blood work. Good luck!! Xoxo
  • Loading the player...
  • Thinking of all of you!
  • Some spotting and bleeding can be normal.  I am 9w 3d today and I have had a couple episodes of bleeding where I was sure it was all over.  Can you call your OB for an earlier ultrasound?  Has the bleeding stopped? I would say spend some time with your feet elevated and see if it stops.  Sending you T&P's that all is well with LO.

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage

• Hello XOXO... I would really try to keep calm and get plenty of bed rest. I know it's hard but stress is not good for baby. I've had 4 miscarriages and now I'm 6 weeks exactly and my spotting just stopped about 4 days after going into ER. I went to the ER everything was ok.... returned two days later for more blood work and my hcg levels where increasing. Sometimes bleeding and spotting can be very normal. My mom had what she thought was her AF for 6 months into her pregnancy with me... she started feeling sick and at her doctors appointment they told her she was pregnant!! I will keep you in my thoughts!
  • Ame83Ame83 member
    I'm currently 14 wks 5 d after 7 miscarriages. I had spotting and back pain and was sure I was losing this one. My Dr put me on restricted bed rest and baby was fine. Try to relax, good luck!
  • Had my first ultrasound today, baby is fine with HR 160, so looks like all is well, thanks for the support!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations!