Natural Birth
Options

Natural V-Back Birth

I am 38 years old, and am pregnant after 3 miscarriages. But I have had 3 three children. One with an epidural, and two c-sections. My previous babies were too big, but this is a different husband. He is shorter and smaller in stature, like me. My question is: has anyone had a natural birth after c-section, new spouse, and have the similar past experiences that I have had? Did it all work out? I want to have a natural birth. I want to do this!
image"">

Re: Natural V-Back Birth

• Options
    I'm going for my first vbac in august so no experience there.  Find your local ICAN chapter to locate resources near you.  Someone in my group had a vbac after three section, no previous vaginal.  Can definitely be done. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have my first appointment Thursday and am anxious to hear my docs opinion on natural vbac! I wanted a natural birth with my son (who will be 4 in August) but because of a previous pelvic fracture 9 years before my pregnancy he insisted I schedule a c-section. Loved my c-section experience but I really want to accomplish my initial goal of natural childbirth!