Maryland Babies
Options

Nanny share / federal hill

Hi. I'm expecting my first child in October and am actively looking into day cares in the federal hill area beginning January 2016. I'm being wait listed at all three so want to look into alternatives. Does anyone know of any nanny share programs? Thank you!

Re: Nanny share / federal hill

• Options
    A friend of mine lives in fed hill and does a nanny share. I can try to ask her
  • Options
    Hello, I'm expecting my first babe as well, in February, and am really interested in a nanny share. I work right in Federal Hill would appreciate any information about the arrangement / advice on how to start the process
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey ladies!

I live in Baltimore county & I nanny for a fam of 4 kids part time, & I'm due in June. I am actually looking for something else part time. My grand plan was to find another mom giving birth around June--& could drop their baby off to me when they have to go back to work. What hours are you girls looking for coverage? Thanks!

Amanda
  • Options
    Amanda, that is the greatest grand plan. My due date is 2/25 and I live in the north end of the city. I plan to head back to work the end of May...I wouldnt be opposed to dropping off the babe to you in Baltimore county but I'm not sure our timelines align. Beginning May 23rdish I'm looking for M-F 8AM - 4PM. Thoughts?
  • Options
    kjtucka said:
    Amanda, that is the greatest grand plan. My due date is 2/25 and I live in the north end of the city. I plan to head back to work the end of May...I wouldnt be opposed to dropping off the babe to you in Baltimore county but I'm not sure our timelines align. Beginning May 23rdish I'm looking for M-F 8AM - 4PM. Thoughts?
    Hi! 

I am looking for something a bit more part time, so I can also teach my prenatal yoga classes & barre. :( 
  • Options
    Hey ladies. I'm in northeast Baltimore and looking for a part time nanny/daycare starting the first week of April. Any recommendations?