April 2014 Moms

Teeth

Jazma11Jazma11 member
edited June 2015 in April 2014 Moms
Are your LOs teeth coming in, in the "right" order?

Teeth 38 votes

Yup
28% 11 votes
Mostly
44% 17 votes
No
18% 7 votes
Not even close
7% 3 votes

Re: Teeth

• We have almost all the teeth now. He has 12 (4 front upper, 4 front lower, 4 molars) and is getting 3 of his eye teeth at the moment. Yay teething?
  • @Sporty1216 wow that's a ton of teeth!!! LO has 8 (4 front upper, 4 front lower). Sleep hasn't been going great lately so I suspect the molars are starting to make an appearance. I can't see them - she won't let me see that far in her mouth but it's about that time so I have to blame something for the sleepless nights!!
  • Loading the player...
  • The first right came in order. She just got the top left eye tooth and top right molar. The other top two are close to breaking in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We got the top two and then the bottom two in the right order, then her tops started filling in, including the molars...her bottom molars just popped through but the rest aren't even showing, it makes her look stinkin' adorable though lol

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• We were stuck at 6 teeth for a while, but now we're at 11 waiting for the last molar to pop through. I can't wait for the eye teeth to come in so we can be d.o.n.e with teething. I'm also assuming however that the 2 year old molars will come in like they did with my older 2 kids and cause no problems whatsoever. Every time we have a night of teething, it reminds me why i'm not having any more babies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're on 5 teeth. We'll be at this for a while I think...
  • I guess I'm not sure what the right order is but she has 12 now including 4 molars
  • We were at 4 upper and two bottom for months. Within the past month we got the bottom left, then bottom left molar, then bottom right molar, I felt the top left molar last night and I think the fourth bottom right might have broken through and I see a right eye tooth working it's way up. Poor little guy! And that seems all over the place for order. DD had such an orderly and steady arrival of teeth.
  • We still have two here. But apparently I got teeth late so maybe it's a genetic thing?
  • The first four came in order, then he got next bottom two and now two more on top right side. One is a molar.
  • We still have two here. But apparently I got teeth late so maybe it's a genetic thing?

My cousin's kid at 15 months only had one on the bottom. I think it is genetic, because she and her dad both had teeth late.

Not sure of the "correct" order, and can't remember which order they came in (because teething, ha ha!), but LO has 10: four top, four bottom, two molars (top and bottom right).