April 2014 Moms
Options

TTMI

Starting early... Is there any combination worse than diarrhea and hemorrhoids? Owie! My poor poor ouchy butt!

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

Re: TTMI

• Options
    Sex is FINALLY feeling normal again!! Woop woop!!
  • Options
    Yay @0jamielynn0 !

I almost pooped my pants in the grocery store last week... Thank goodness for customer bathrooms and the very helpful teenage cashier who pointed me in the right direction! And my apologies to the lady waiting for the bathroom after me. And everyone who walked down every aisle I "crop dusted".
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have always loved the use of the term crop dusting in that context lol. You just made my day

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Options
    We used to call it crop dusting when I was a flight attendant. You would walk down the aisle and toot next to a passenger you didn't like haha! I can't ever fart on command though, so it didn't work for me. Wah.

What's up with hemorrhoids, man? Do they ever go away? I have like the smallest, tiniest one by my bum and it randomly starts itching like crazy!
  • Options

We used to call it crop dusting when I was a flight attendant. You would walk down the aisle and toot next to a passenger you didn't like haha! I can't ever fart on command though, so it didn't work for me. Wah.

What's up with hemorrhoids, man? Do they ever go away? I have like the smallest, tiniest one by my bum and it randomly starts itching like crazy!

Ha! this is awesome! I'm so glad flight attendants have some measure of recourse for dealing with rude passengers. Haha. Leave no evidence.
  • Options
    I like to "crop dust" my friends via text using emojis. I use the man that looks like he's running, then the puff of smoke that looks like it'd be coming out of his butt. It makes me laugh every time :). It's usually saved for DH and my brother because they appreciate it the most...haha