Preemies

NICU nurse gift

Our twins have been in the NICU for 32 days and will be leaving in about a week or so. We have become pretty close with one of our girls primary nurse and would like to do something special for both of the girls primary nurses. Does anyone have any ideas other than just baked goods? I feel as if no gift will truly show our appreciation!

Re: NICU nurse gift

• I baked them cookies & brownies the week we were leaving haha. But a starbucks or dunkin donuts gift card is also nice. Or an edible arrangement? Or if you want to stay away from food somthing like a body scrub or hydrating face mask is always nice & pampering. The brand Naturopathica is nice & ships quickly
  • My daughter had a 10 day NICU stay over Christmas '13 and I brought them fresh trays of Christmas cookies each day. But being closer over a longer period of time, you probably want something more. As a teacher, I always appreciated the practical gifts, something they can use. Maybe a sentimental card with a photo of her with your girls, and maybe a pedicure gift card? (Nurses may have regulations on what they can do with their hands).
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • jnkanejnkane member
    Thank you for the ideas ladies! I appreciate it!