November 2014 Moms
Options

Facebook!

I haven't been on the Bump in almost a year! I was just reading come posts and it looks like the mean ladies are gone!

Are there any NICE N14 Facebook groups you can add me to?

LO was born almost 2 weeks late at 10.4lbs on 11/11. Natalie Lynn

Re: Facebook!

• Options
    vmainvmain member
    @mommymeg143 I don't understand why you're taking such offense. No one singled you out as a "meanie" but you've singled yourself out as one. It's true that some moms were quite rude on here so many people ran. But not ALL were. So a mom is asking for advice/help and you give her a sarcastic reply?
    @Bethanyh82 I'm not a part of a page on fb but if you search for November 2014 moms some come up. Sorry I can't point you in a better direction. Or you can make one and we'll all join yours. I went on to babycenter and found it to be pretty nice.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

hahahaha sorry but @mommymeg143 is kinda right. If you thought the regs were mean then you really don't want to be on the FB group either. Still the same regs and others with not so thin skin. We are real. Oh there is another FB group too but its closed and they vote people in. Sooo probably not your spot either. Babycenter might be the place for ya then.

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Options
    Same old meanies, different place!

Mama to sweet baby girl, Emerson Rose, born November 7th, 2014

• Options
    vmain said:

@mommymeg143 I don't understand why you're taking such offense. No one singled you out as a "meanie" but you've singled yourself out as one. It's true that some moms were quite rude on here so many people ran. But not ALL were. So a mom is asking for advice/help and you give her a sarcastic reply?
    @Bethanyh82 I'm not a part of a page on fb but if you search for November 2014 moms some come up. Sorry I can't point you in a better direction. Or you can make one and we'll all join yours. I went on to babycenter and found it to be pretty nice.

BYE FELICIA
  • Options
    @vmain - thanks for sticking up for me- At this point I think it's to late to start a new group. @krgriffin26 sometimes you get a great group from the bump or the knot on fb, sept13 brides group are great and we came the crazy knot site:)